Final nail in the coffin?

Gainzo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like the Yanks will play approximately 3-5 games fewer than the Red Sox and Mets this year.

I assume you are talking about the playoffs. Any time my team is going into the playoffs with Beckett, Dice-K and Lester in a series, I like my chances. Even against the Angels, who are probably the AL favorites, but still have proven nothing in the playoffs lately.

I assume you are talking about the playoffs. Any time my team is going into the playoffs with Beckett, Dice-K and Lester in a series, I like my chances. Even against the Angels, who are probably the AL favorites, but still have proven nothing in the playoffs lately.

Beckett is as good as they come in the playoffs. I read somewhere his playoff ERA is like third lowest in history, something insane like that.

Yeah, it's over. DaBrick's right - it's been over for weeks.

I haven't even been watching the games this week. Been watching the Democratic convention, instead. Next week, I'll watch the Republicans. Then, I'll start catching up on my DVR.

Pitching , as everyone here knows, is the key in any series. I think Boston will do fine.

Like when sawx fans give matsuzaka a standing ovation for a 6ip 5er performance? shaddup, 2 face.

When was this? His last start? When they were in Toronto?

A curtain call after getting your ass handed to you the last two nights and being down the majority of the third game in a do or die series is a joke.

A curtain call after getting your ass handed to you the last two nights and being down the majority of the third game in a do or die series is a joke.

Ok, so that is what you're whining about? Who gives a **** if he does a curtain call.

I thought the curtain call was alittle too much too.

But as a sawx fan - YOU CANT TALK. Your fans do the same sh#t, so shut it.

I thought the curtain call was alittle too much too.

But as a sawx fan - YOU CANT TALK. Your fans do the same sh#t, so shut it.

As a dooshey, you can't tell people how to act. So you shut it.

BTW, Giambi now deserves his curtain call.

Karma is a b#tch, papelbon. Go f your mother, ya toolbag piece of sh##.

I see you've been taking lessons from ansky and Jone on how to be hardcore.

Too bad a 128 lb. kid can't be hardcore.

Yankee fans are all class.

By the way Kay sounds, the Yankees just won the World Series. Back here on Earth, they just delayed the inevitable. Enjoy the links boys.

OMG, are you seriously like a little kid, or something? I swear you got to be like a 10 year old kid.

You have to be a kid considering you root for the Penguins, Jets, and Red Sox. Bandwagoner...

I see you've been taking lessons from ansky and Jone on how to be hardcore.

Too bad a 128 lb. kid can't be hardcore.

Yankee fans are all class.

If Papelbon had ANY class I wouldnt give him sh#t. He's a snatch.

Real bada## yellin and staring down Arod 2 nights ago like it was game 7 of the World series. F### off, peckerhead. Again, go F your mother ya stupid redneck.

Real bada## yellin and staring down Arod 2 nights ago like it was game 7 of the World series. F### off, peckerhead. Again, go F your mother ya stupid redneck.

HAHAHA

It's true Crapelbon is a stupid redneck bitch... lol

He's going to be dancing like a little fairy like he always does.

You crack me up.

Speaking of ****ing your mother, did you hear A-Rod is dating Madonna?

You've ALWAYS been 2 faced.

Oh wait, thats wrong. At one time you were a Mets fan. I forgot, did you?

It's true, I was a bit of a Mets fan when you were still swimming around in your daddy's balls. I became a Sox fan in 1980.

You shouldn't be mad at Papelbon, you should be mad at Double-PlayRod for being a little bitch.

Great couple of games he had in a must-win series.

Tell me something I dont know, Arods a vageen, but lets stick to the topic at hand....

Papelbon is a classless punk a## toolbag muthaf'ing b##ch.

Archived