Final nail in the coffin?

Gainzo

Tell me something I dont know, Arods a vageen, but lets stick to the topic at hand....

Papelbon is a classless punk a## toolbag muthaf'ing b##ch.

That may be true, but he still has a chance to play in October. All of those classy Yankees? Not so much.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG, are you seriously like a little kid, or something? I swear you got to be like a 10 year old kid.

You have to be a kid considering you root for the Penguins, Jets, and Red Sox. Bandwagoner...

You're right. Aside from the Sox, and thats only recently, they have all been such winning franchises. Who hops on losing team bandwagons.

What kind of person accuses someone else of being a child and starts their post with OMG?

Just sayin'.

You're right. Aside from the Sox, and thats only recently, they have all been such winning franchises. Who hops on losing team bandwagons.

What kind of person accuses someone else of being a child and starts their post with OMG?

Just sayin'.

Ok, so because I say Oh my God, it's wrong for me to call you an immature person, which obviously you are.

Seriously dude, grow up.

You were born in New York, I think, or you currently live there. Where ever you were born, or whoever your parents like you should root for. If you were born in New York, you should like:

Mets or Yankees

Jets or Giants

Rangers or Islanders

Knicks

You have no business liking a team like the Penguins.

Ok, so because I say Oh my God, it's wrong for me to call you an immature person, which obviously you are.

Seriously dude, grow up.

Dont worry about CrazyHomerCarl, nobody takes him serious. Just let him jerk off to his sawx, its ok he'll stop eventually (like when he has to eat their a**holes for breakfast).

OMG, are you seriously like a little kid, or something? I swear you got to be like a 10 year old kid.

You have to be a kid considering you root for the Penguins, Jets, and Red Sox. Bandwagoner...

:rl: Now this post is just plain stupid. NO Jets fan is a bandwagoner. Get real will you. :biggrin:

I see you've been taking lessons from ansky and Jone on how to be hardcore.

Too bad a 128 lb. kid can't be hardcore.

Yankee fans are all class.

Good God what a truely classless bunch we have here today. It probably has nothing to do with losing 2 out of 3 games in a must win series to the World Champion RED SOX.

The only thing that would prove is that you're pathetic.

Oh, I get it. Sox fans are allowed to do whatever the **** they want, and Jerry Remy is allowed say whatever the **** he wants, but Michael Kay can't get excited when THE TEAM HE ANNOUNCES FOR WINS A ****ING GAME ON A WALKOFF and Yankees fans are pathetic losers who don't know anything about baseball.

You guys can't be serious with this stuff. I can't wait until the next time Beckett gets an undeserving standing O and no one gives a ****.

Oh, I get it. Sox fans are allowed to do whatever the **** they want, and Jerry Remy is allowed say whatever the **** he wants, but Michael Kay can't get excited when THE TEAM HE ANNOUNCES FOR WINS A ****ING GAME ON A WALKOFF and Yankees fans are pathetic losers who don't know anything about baseball.

You guys can't be serious with this stuff. I can't wait until the next time Beckett gets an undeserving standing O and no one gives a ****.

Kay has been and continues to be a joke.

Seriously dude, grow up.

You were born in New York, I think, or you currently live there. Where ever you were born, or whoever your parents like you should root for. If you were born in New York, you should like:

Mets or Yankees

Jets or Giants

Rangers or Islanders

Knicks

You have no business liking a team like the Penguins.

You're telling someone else to grow up? Who the hell are you to tell someone what team they should root for?

Explain how you are a Yankees and Orlando fan. You were born in NY but your dad loved Shaq?

This pissing match is ridiculous.

Wowsers. That really bothered you.

Kinda proved my point for me. Thanks.

You're telling someone else to grow up? Who the hell are you to tell someone what team they should root for?

Explain how you are a Yankees and Orlando fan. You were born in NY but your dad loved Shaq?

This pissing match is ridiculous.

I don't have to explain to you why I am an Orlando Magic fan. If you are so curious, ask someone like Gainzo, I am sure he knows why.

I don't see why you come off as the all amazing god of this message board, you expect me to explain to you why I am an Orlando Magic fan, especially when I said why like a million times in that past on here.

In my opinion, I don't care if you have "mod powers", you're nothing more then Crazycarl.... a piece of crap.

I don't have to explain to you why I am an Orlando Magic fan. If you are so curious, ask someone like Gainzo, I am sure he knows why.

I don't see why you come off as the all amazing god of this message board, you expect me to explain to you why I am an Orlando Magic fan, especially when I said why like a million times in that past on here.

In my opinion, I don't care if you have "mod powers", you're nothing more then Crazycarl.... a piece of crap.

I really don't care why you are a Magic fan. Just like you shouldn't care why Carl is a Sox fan.

And yes, I am a piece of crap. Thanks for noticing.

I really don't care why you are a Magic fan. Just like you shouldn't care why Carl is a Sox fan.

And yes, I am a piece of crap. Thanks for noticing.

I don't care why he's a Boston Red Sox fan. I do care why he roots for a team from New York, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania. Three states that probably want nothing to do with each other.

He says he roots for the Pittsburgh Penguins because he played with them in a copy of an NHL video game. Does that sound like a good reason to anybody? That may not be bangwagoning, but that has to be the worst reason ever to root for a sports franchise.

Those are the type of people I wouldn't want rooting for the Jets, Magic, or Yankees.

I'm not a baseball fan at all, but all I hear is the Yanks is just about done and should start focusing about next season.

The Yankee fans in this thread don't want to talk about their season being basically over. They would rather hurl insults at the Red Sox team and their fans.

Archived