****THE OFFICIAL WEEK 4 PRESEASON JETS VS EAGLES THREAD****

gangreenman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I admit it-I have been watching, kind of. Ahmad Carroll punched his ticket out of town. Can't even cover backus. Larry Brackens stinks. Chatham is an idiot. Ainge has a better arm than I thought he did. Not great, just better. Ratliff finds the end zone, doesn't he. I thought KC sucked. Looked like Chad, checking down all the time.

Okay I admit it-I have been watching, kind of. Ahmad Carroll punched his ticket out of town. Can't even cover backus. Larry Brackens stinks. Chatham is an idiot. Ainge has a better arm than I thought he did. Not great, just better. Ratliff finds the end zone, doesn't he. I thought KC sucked. Looked like Chad, checking down all the time.

Too soon?

- If the Jets carry four Quarterbacks they're down right retarded. Release Ainge and hope he clears waivers for the Pracitce Squad.

- Jesse Chatman's roster status never should've been in doubt. The guy was a force last season in Miami after Ronnie Brown went down that had no passing game and a young, inexperienced Offensive Line. He now runs behind Alan Faneca, Nick Mangold & Co.

- Ahmad Carroll has no business making this team. First he lets up a big deep ball and can't even come back to make the tackle so Hank Poteat has to save his ass and then on a Kick Return that it looks like he's going to break he gets tackled by the f'ing kicker. And the worst part about that is that he didn't even try to juke out the kicker he just tried to run right over him. Stupid, stupid move.

- Chansi Stuckey playing defense is obviously a sign that the Jets probably are looking to just carry 8 Defensive Backs instead of the usual 9 and a Troy Brown type situation if there are a decent amount of injuries in the secondary during the season. I like it.

- Cummings and Spencer deserve roster spots while Chatham needs to be shown the door.

- Abram Elam should be starting over Eric Smith, period. I still like the Ihebejo (w.e his name is) kid and hope he lands on the Practice Squad as I don't see the Jets keeping more than three safeties with David Barrett's ability to play Safety. Now if Barrett is released, that totally changes.

- Will Mangini & Co. keep one backup Tackle or two? If its only one, Hunter vs Bender, who makes it?

- If the Jets carry four Quarterbacks they're down right retarded. Release Ainge and hope he clears waivers for the Pracitce Squad.

- Jesse Chatman's roster status never should've been in doubt. The guy was a force last season in Miami after Ronnie Brown went down that had no passing game and a young, inexperienced Offensive Line. He now runs behind Alan Faneca, Nick Mangold & Co.

- Ahmad Carroll has no business making this team. First he lets up a big deep ball and can't even come back to make the tackle so Hank Poteat has to save his ass and then on a Kick Return that it looks like he's going to break he gets tackled by the f'ing kicker. And the worst part about that is that he didn't even try to juke out the kicker he just tried to run right over him. Stupid, stupid move.

- Chansi Stuckey playing defense is obviously a sign that the Jets probably are looking to just carry 8 Defensive Backs instead of the usual 9 and a Troy Brown type situation if there are a decent amount of injuries in the secondary during the season. I like it.

- Cummings and Spencer deserve roster spots while Chatham needs to be shown the door.

- Abram Elam should be starting over Eric Smith, period. I still like the Ihebejo (w.e his name is) kid and hope he lands on the Practice Squad as I don't see the Jets keeping more than three safeties with David Barrett's ability to play Safety. Now if Barrett is released, that totally changes.

- Will Mangini & Co. keep one backup Tackle or two? If its only one, Hunter vs Bender, who makes it?

Carroll is absolutely horrible. We have too many other talented players on the bubble, so no way should he stick.

Bender has looked awful and penalty prone. I say he is shown the door if it comes down to only one.

Well said 124. Chatman to be should get much more carries than people think. The thing I love about him is he runs down the field. Thomas Jones doesn't do that.

Archived