New Orleans Part Two

SouthernJet

I was watching the Weather Channel last night and I thought they had it comming into New Orleans at 2pm mon. ,so this map gives them another day and a 1/2 ,hopefully they start getting packed and hitting the road soon and don`t wait for it to come up on the front porch like last time before decideing to leave...I hope it doesn`t get trashed to bad ,the JETS WERE playing there next season

Will be a shame if this one hits New Orleans barely three years after Katrina (125mph). This one is supposedly hitting less than 50 miles West of where Katrina first hit and is at 120mph. With only 5% of the city being rebuilt so far and no permanent fixture of the levys, I fear for anyone in that area. Another disaster like this and New Orleans will be gone, a place on a map where nobody is. A lost city. Gone.

I was watching the Weather Channel last night and I thought they had it comming into New Orleans at 2pm mon. ,so this map gives them another day and a 1/2 ,hopefully they start getting packed and hitting the road soon and don`t wait for it to come up on the front porch like last time before decideing to leave...I hope it doesn`t get trashed to bad ,the JETS WERE playing there next season

It says 8pm Mon actually.... 6 hours... thats all

Archived