So I ordered Jets vs. Cardinals tickets on Stubhub...

jaspegs

On the 26th, They said they were coming on the 28th but they ended up coming on the 27th when I wasnt home. So they claim they left it at my house. I live in a gated community and know all of my neighbors very well. I know nobody stole them and I am convinced that either he delivered them to the wrong house or he took them for himself.

I had to call up Stubhub who called Fedex saying the driver will come to my house and tell me where he put them. Obviously he didnt come so now tomm I have to file a police report. I dont get why FedEx doesnt require a signature. Dummest thing. I had to call up Mastercard and dispute it. So Stubhub said that the police department has to fax them the recap so Stuhub can either refund the money or give me new tickets. Is there any way they can even give me new tickets? Just felt like sharing it. Pisses me off.

LMAO I would laugh so hard to go up to my neighbor n be like wudup and then sock him. Edit I think it was section 303. Or some **** seats like that. Anyone sit near that? If so and I dont go to the game please take a pic of them.

Something smells funny here.

I use stub-hub about 6 times a year for football and baseball.

Somebody has to show ID and sign to get the package.

They must have a record of who signed.

Hope this works out for you

When I called Stubhub they told me it wasnt required.

Something smells funny here.

I use stub-hub about 6 times a year for football and baseball.

Somebody has to show ID and sign to get the package.

They must have a record of who signed.

Hope this works out for you

So do I and they leave the envelope without any signature.

I ordered tickets for the JETS vs. Dolphin opener about 1 month ago from stub-hub and FED -EX delivered them to my house & left them inside the screen door of my front door to the house...,I was like wow ,not the best place to leave over $700 worth of JET tickets

Archived