I just realized what this place is....

Boozer76

So I'm sitting here reading this whole new website and it got me to thinking about what it is and the potential behind it. I realize that it is like those Miller commercials about the guys who can't taste their beers. For a while now on the site to remain nameless, I just couldn't 'taste my beer' anymore. Now that I'm over here, it's all changed. I can taste my beer now!! Thanks Tom and Max, you got a good thing going!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I'm sitting here reading this whole new website and it got me to thinking about what it is and the potential behind it. I realize that it is like those Miller commercials about the guys who can't taste their beers. For a while now on the site to remain nameless, I just couldn't 'taste my beer' anymore. Now that I'm over here, it's all changed. I can taste my beer now!! Thanks Tom and Max, you got a good thing going!

Bingo, so far, the only people that have joined have been the ones that I could actually tolerate from that other site whose name we shall not speak.

Damn, just what the board needs.

A fruitloop poster.

:roll::roll:

i don't know why that other place isn't as fun but it just isn't - in alot of ways it hasn't been quite as fun since they went to the new board and got all the traffic

alot of it has to be the talent - taking Maxie and TS and giving them their own message board is just a great idea - i've never met either IRL but if i needed writers for a sketch comedy show these guys would be on the short list.

100% agreed! This should be fun. I only hope this doesn't turn into some kind of online homo chat room like that other site.

alot of it has to be the talent - taking Maxie and TS and giving them their own message board is just a great idea - i've never met either IRL but if i needed writers for a sketch comedy show these guys would be on the short list.

We already tried that, Bit. I wanted to make a show about 3 young dudes and 3 hot chicks who all live in Manhattan and have a good time and make jokes and stuff. One chick would be a chef, one chick would be a flaky masseuse, and the third chick would be a rich-girl who works as a waitress; the guys would be funny--one would be a dopey actor, one a management guy and the other a paleontologist. I was going to call it "Pals." However, Max had his heart set on making a show called "Three Men and a Baby Carrot." It didn't fly. Anyway, history is history, I guess.

We already tried that, Bit. I wanted to make a show about 3 young dudes and 3 hot chicks who all live in Manhattan and have a good time and make jokes and stuff. One chick would be a chef, one chick would be a flaky masseuse, and the third chick would be a rich-girl who works as a waitress; the guys would be funny--one would be a dopey actor, one a management guy and the other a paleontologist. I was going to call it "Pals." However, Max had his heart set on making a show called "Three Men and a Baby Carrot." It didn't fly. Anyway, history is history, I guess.

If this is the same Max that I know I am not surprised to hear about the carrot thing. He has always been a bit of a Bulgarian, if you know what I mean.

Bren, the good thing about dating Smizzy is that even after he's "done" he still hasn't gotten his pants off, so he's ready to go quickly. No need for TIVO!

Trust me when i tell you the last thing you will want to do after im done with you is let me leave.

If by "after" you mean 3 or 4 days later ,then yea...sure.

You got me all wrong. I told you it was a 1 time thing,now im labled a premi?

You judgemental prick. well in that case your 3rd testicle isn't normal and NO not everybody has hair on their tounge,you freak.

I consider that third testicle my EXTRA bit on MANLINESS, Buddy! Don't hate, girlie man! And women happen to LIKE the hair on my tongue. HA!

100% agreed! This should be fun. I only hope this doesn't turn into some kind of online homo chat room like that other site.

Hey is this the same Streetballa from the site of which we do not speak?

If so I always loved your work over there. Welcome. Hope you like it here.

• 2 months later...

Does the beer still taste good?

Archived