I just realized what this place is....

Boozer76

I know you missed me ALK :lol:

I didn't even notice you were gone. Did you go somewhere? By the way, I'm eating the last of the chocolate peanut butter caramel ice cream, did you want any?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even notice you were gone. Did you go somewhere? By the way, I'm eating the last of the chocolate peanut butter caramel ice cream, did you want any?

Peanut Butter Caramel??? :shock: OH my fed ex me some of that from that dust bowl!!!

Peanut Butter Caramel??? :shock: OH my fed ex me some of that from that dust bowl!!!

Unfortunately, I just polished off the last of it. However I plan to make a batch of thin mint ice cream this weekend.

Unfortunately, I just polished off the last of it. However I plan to make a batch of thin mint ice cream this weekend.

that is one of a few flavors that i do not like...mint icecream...yuck

Greengal....JN's Abu Nidal.

Now there is a first... i have never been compared to a Palestinian terrorist and on Mothers day also...woo hoo! lol..OY

PDM you are slipping...if you look to the origin of the hijackings you will see that i am not the instigator but the one follower who doesnt know when it is time to quit and therefore gets the blame ;) kind of like the ensign in the away teams in Star Trek that gets eliminated...but I am like a cockroach ... you cant kill me....MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

Now there is a first... i have never been compared to a Palestinian terrorist and on Mothers day also...woo hoo! lol..OY

PDM you are slipping...if you look to the origin of the hijackings you will see that i am not the instigator but the one follower who doesnt know when it is time to quit and therefore gets the blame ;) kind of like the ensign in the away teams in Star Trek that gets eliminated...but I am like a cockroach ... you cant kill me....MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

So you are a sleeper cell.

So you are a sleeper cell.

actually i sleep very little...and face it Pk ..you would miss me if i was gone. :D

alas and don't say "try me" because you know i am not going anywhere ;)

actually i sleep very little...and face it Pk ..you would miss me if i was gone. :D

alas and don't say "try me" because you know i am not going anywhere ;)

but the problem is you are never gone. :wink:

Somebody want to send greengal a red shirt then? :mrgreen:

I have been scanning the JetNation forumns for a few minutes now, and I have noticed a very disturbing phenomenon. The use of the word BINGO!

People! BINGOis my word! :lol:

why do you think i used it? :lol: to piss you off.. ;) cmon thats not hard to figure out, even for you garb! :lol:

xoxo

You are comparing "OYE" to "BINGO"..... :roll:

Kidding.....keep on "oying" babe. Just stay away from "Bingo!"

i will leave the kid games to you "there was a farmer who had a dog and BINGO was his name-o.." :lol:

you got it darlin...alll yours ;)

Hey now! Oy isn't your word, it's a jewish word, and as a jew, I'm entitled! :lol: Besides that, I thought we were friends? :cry:

SS19, of course we are friends!!! and of course you can use it ;) i wasn't talking about you! :mrgreen:

i will leave the kid games to you "there was a farmer who had a dog and BINGO was his name-o.." :lol:

you got it darlin...alll yours ;)

:roll:

I think perhaps you should stick to hijacking threads and cyber-flirting....... :wink:

:roll:

I think perhaps you should stick to hijacking threads and cyber-flirting....... :wink:

now now... dont get that way...by the way i think i saw JonE on the baseball forum if you are looking for him... ;):lol::mrgreen:

i dont cyber flirt...can i help it if i am irresistible??:lol:

now now... dont get that way...by the way i think i saw JonE on the baseball forum if you are looking for him... ;):lol::mrgreen:

i dont cyber flirt...can i help it if i am irresistible??:lol:

I see you're modest too.

Archived