David Duchovny in rehab for sex addiction..

Verde

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jIKS2VA1z5ViTv3lIBTzcLcRBGKgD92RTJO80

David Duchovny has entered a rehabilitation facility for sex addiction. In a statement released Thursday by his lawyer, Stanton Stein, the actor said he did so voluntarily, adding: "I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family."

The actor's publicist, Flo Grace, confirmed the rehab report, which first appeared on People.com.

She and Stein both declined to elaborate further.

Duchovny, 48, plays a sex-obsessed character on the Showtime series "Californication," which earned Emmy nominations for casting and cinematography. The show's second season begins Sept. 28. Showtime had no comment Thursday.

The actor appeared in the film "The X Files: I Want to Believe" earlier this summer. He has been married to actress Tea Leoni since 1997. They have two children.

ALeqM5hgOH5f47JwTP2vAYQRBa6jxZ_-qw?size=s

DAVID.... I CAN HELP YOU! I WANT TO HELP YOU!!! lol

David Duchovny has entered a rehabilitation facility for sex addiction. In a statement released Thursday by his lawyer, Stanton Stein, the actor said he did so voluntarily, adding: "I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family."

The actor's publicist, Flo Grace, confirmed the rehab report, which first appeared on People.com.

Duchovny, 48, plays a sex-obsessed character on the Showtime series "Californication," which earned Emmy nominations for casting and cinematography. The show's second season begins Sept. 28. Showtime had no comment Thursday.

The actor appeared in the film "The X Files: I Want to Believe" earlier this summer. He has been married to actress Tea Leoni since 1997. They have two children.

Verde (Plaintively): "David, put yourself in my hands." :D

see SJ's thread on clap

He obviously got caught cheating and this is a desperate attempt to salvage his marriage.

Honestly, that's what it sounds like. Eric Benet did the same thing a couple of years back when he was with Holly Berry.

He obviously got caught cheating and this is a desperate attempt to salvage his marriage.

OK that has to be it-I couldn't understand WTF was going on here. Like Tea Leone really looks like she cares if he wants to jump her bones every day...tell me she doesn't look like a coke slut-ever see her try to talk? Frozen mouth syndrome.

It could also be an outlandish publicity stunt to promote his show "Californication" (he plays a sex addict, go figure).

But sadly (he has children), you're theory is probably more likely.

Archived