Michigan = Uncompetitive

madmike1

It was tough to watch. I didn't expect much but to throw the ball over the receivers head on 4th and 5 with 2 minutes to go in the game was ridiculous. You have to keep that in play to at least give yourself a chance.

give it 2 years,,

this guy has won everywhere an dhe will at Michigan,,just need shis players in his scheme,,

he inherited plowhorses,,

What did people expect, honestly? He came in, and is implementing a spread offense, and is running it with about 3 recruits that are actually his and truly fit for the system. Give him a year or two to get players for his offense in there, and they could be unstoppable with the talent he could get at Michigan. They already have a good dual threat QB coming in for next fall.

who saw the ND coach get plowed down? haha

Very classy man. Wouldn't expect anything less than that from a University of Miami fan (student/alumni?).

Aside: That was a good win for Notre Dame even if Michigan handed them the game. Eight fumbles is absurd, even in that weather. They had several chances to get back into that game late. Down 11, they fumbled at the 20 something, then did the same from the 35ish for a TD that put the game away. But I'll take the win any day of the week. It's always nice to beat Michigan. :)

Very classy man. Wouldn't expect anything less than that from a University of Miami fan (student/alumni?).

Aside: That was a good win for Notre Dame even if Michigan handed them the game. Eight fumbles is absurd, even in that weather. They had several chances to get back into that game late. Down 11, they fumbled at the 20 something, then did the same from the 35ish for a TD that put the game away. But I'll take the win any day of the week. It's always nice to beat Michigan. :)

yea couldnt have happened to a nicer man :bag:, he is a P.O.S, and i`m sorry i have no remorse for his nose in the air attitude. ND will likley get to a bowl they dont deserve only to get there annual sotomization in the bowl.

Notre%20Dame%20chartB.gif

yea couldnt have happened to a nicer man :bag:, he is a P.O.S, and i`m sorry i have no remorse for his nose in the air attitude. ND will likley get to a bowl they dont deserve only to get there annual sotomization in the bowl.

Notre%20Dame%20chartB.gif

I stopped reading that chart at go to a good school. Oh the irony of a Miami supporter saying Notre Dame isn't a good school. :rl:

No pieces of **** ever came out of Miami, right? You gonna go dance around them wishing them injury too?

I stopped reading that chart at go to a good school. Oh the irony of a Miami supporter saying Notre Dame isn't a good school. :rl:

No pieces of **** ever came out of Miami, right? You gonna go dance around them wishing them injury too?

i didnt make that chart found it on the internet.

not going to get into it with a domer, dont want to hear how hard the academics are on the players and that they only schedule the top 1% of 1%.

Archived