JetsBlow99

Yeah, I keep thinking of that game ahead of Week 1. I doubt the same will happen again though.

We do not have Jake Plummer at QB, and you guys do not have Jason Taylor anymore. LOL

Seriously though, I'm not overlooking the Phins at all. What happened last season means nothing, for both teams. Both teams are 0-0 and both will believe they can win. Nothing should be taken for granted.

Yeah, it can happen. My high school team were like the Dolphins for the last 5-10 years or more and we won our opener and are a whole new team under our new coaches.

"Brett Favre Talk Talk about Brett Favre here. You can also discuss the Jets and the NFL if you feel the need. But let's keep it mostly about Brett Favre."

"Brett Favre Talk"?

wow... Do you guys cream your pants when you hear the name Brett Favre? Brett Favre going to the Jets is equivalent to Emmit Smith going to the Cards. No one but Jet fans are going to remember him as being a jet. Get off the guys nuts.

Your IQ is a dead giveaway.

:bwahaharoll::rl:

I want Chads head on a silver platter. A SILVER F'ING PLATTER!

Yes, utter humiliation for Chadwick also.

And I am officially calling this thread null and void of any officialness. it is garbage, pure unadulterated garbage I say!

"Brett Favre Talk Talk about Brett Favre here. You can also discuss the Jets and the NFL if you feel the need. But let's keep it mostly about Brett Favre."

"Brett Favre Talk"?

wow... Do you guys cream your pants when you hear the name Brett Favre? Brett Favre going to the Jets is equivalent to Emmit Smith going to the Cards. No one but Jet fans are going to remember him as being a jet. Get off the guys nuts.

joke noun, verb, joked, jok

Yeah, we all know the 'official' thread is mine.

Right GGM?

:lol:

It doesn't matter now. I just put the mark of the pentagram on this thread, so it will help all Jet fans come Sunday. I would personally like to take the time to thank Mr. Blow for making this thread possible.

2-0 in preseason and 4-3 overall.

You have 1 win, and in that win we had 12 penalties and couldnt get the ball into the f'ing endzone. Do you really trust yourself in a reg season game that actually means somethng?:love0030::Nuts:

I'll take my chances. The Philly game doesn't count either.

2-0 in preseason and 4-3 overall.

You have 1 win, and in that win we had 12 penalties and couldnt get the ball into the f'ing endzone. Do you really trust yourself in a reg season game that actually means somethng?:love0030::Nuts:

Be careful GGM, Irish Jet is a wily adversary. I'm sure he will be all liquored up come next Saturday night when the clock strikes 12AM. expect the unexpected Grasshopper.

00p3c_Tl2Uk&

Archived