Madden Moments

L.S. Dylan

I done the Cleveland one in my first go, threw a hail mary to Cribbs and he made a diving catch in the endzone.

The Vikings Broncos one is pretty hard although I came so close to getting it done in my first go (Messed up the 2nd 2-point conversion) at it. It's so long though, couldn't be bothered doing it all again.

I done the Cleveland one in my first go, threw a hail mary to Cribbs and he made a diving catch in the endzone.

The Vikings Broncos one is pretty hard although I came so close to getting it done in my first go (Messed up the 2nd 2-point conversion) at it. It's so long though, couldn't be bothered doing it all again.

That's pretty much the only way to get the Cleveland challenge done. The Vikings one was somewhat easy but a bit annoying. Haven't played in a few days so not sure where I'm at right now.

Hey can anyone help to get Favre on the Jets 'cause I can't find him in FA and it says to tranfer him form the HOF roster but I can't find that either

On the 360 I had to start a franchise first and then did the live update. He was on the roster after that. There was definitive instructions on this site somewhere, hopefully someone else (War Ensemble) can chime in with more details.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived