How's my team?

Iceman88

I just had my draft, the league starts 1 QB 2 RBs 1 RB/WR 2 WRs 1 TE 1 D/ST and 1 K I had 3rd pick overall in a 12 team league.

QBs:

Donovan McNabb

Jon Kitna

RBs:

Adrian Peterson

Brandon Jacobs

Ricky Williams

Kenny Watson

Chris Johnson

Ray Rice

WRs:

Jerricho Cotchery

Lee Evans

Reggie Brown

Vincent Jackson

TEs:

Dustin Keller

Leonard Pope

K:

Shayne Grahm

D/ST:

Jets

I know it's a 12 team league, but it still looks a little weak. You're putting a lot of hope in the Jets, as well as a few Jets players, as well as McNabb bouncing back this year. I'm amazed you got AP, I did 4 drafts today and AP went #2 each and every time.

Nobody ever knows with fantasy football, so don't give up or anything. Just keep an eye out for players having a good year.

I know it's a 12 team league, but it still looks a little weak. You're putting a lot of hope in the Jets, as well as a few Jets players, as well as McNabb bouncing back this year. I'm amazed you got AP, I did 4 drafts today and AP went #2 each and every time.

Nobody ever knows with fantasy football, so don't give up or anything. Just keep an eye out for players having a good year.

I generally care about QBs the least especially in the league I'm in now when TDs are only 4 points. The one thing I'm psyched about with my team is I have four starting RBs with the other two being back ups who should see lots of carries. I have lots of oppurtunites for trades.

I generally care about QBs the least especially in the league I'm in now when TDs are only 4 points. The one thing I'm psyched about with my team is I have four starting RBs with the other two being back ups who should see lots of carries. I have lots of oppurtunites for trades.

For a 12 team you have excellent RB depth but you are very thin at WR. Although we all love cotch, he is in no way a WR1 in fantasy. You are definetly going to want to package a RB or two, to try and help you with you WR.

Lee Evans and one your RB's for another WR. Your pretty weak there IMO.

Archived