school on Labor day

Blackout

Hey, my college is open today too, I'm lucky enough to have school on Tues and Wed. haha.

Thinking back to high school, etc, I don't remember Labor Day as a day off. School always started on the Wed or Thurs after Labor Day and Labor Day weekend always had the end of summer town carnivals which we always looked forward to, but marked the beginning of another dreaded school year.

Although I'm in college, this is the first year that school started end of August. WTF! ;)

Hey, my college is open today too, I'm lucky enough to have school on Tues and Wed. haha.

Thinking back to high school, etc, I don't remember Labor Day as a day off. School always started on the Wed or Thurs after Labor Day and Labor Day weekend always had the end of summer town carnivals which we always looked forward to, but marked the beginning of another dreaded school year.

Although I'm in college, this is the first year that school started end of August. WTF! ;)

idn i live in cali and my campus is closed on labor day. then again most of the professors are hippies. i like hippies!

idn i live in cali and my campus is closed on labor day. then again most of the professors are hippies. i like hippies!

I'm sure your professors are celebrating Labor Day by reading some Karl Marx and wondering why the workers haven't risen up and taken over control of the means of production from the proletariat.

It could be worse. Some places what to make school all year round... :P

The people who believe that should be tied up, raped, beaten with golf clubs and left bleeding in the moonlight, because thats how it would feel to the kids they'd be sending to school year round. Maybe they actually would need more punishment than that.

Archived