Astoria Oregon, The nicest shoreline I have ever seen

Jetman_67

My son was conceived at the Timberline Lodge (Mt. Hood) after days on that beautiful shoreline. At the time, we lived in the SF Bay Area, and that was one of the best vacations of my life. As I've posted before, I curse the day we moved back to the East Coast. My dream is to eventually end up either on the northern California or Oregon coast. Have fun and enjoy every moment.

My son was conceived at the Timberline Lodge (Mt. Hood) after days on that beautiful shoreline. At the time, we lived in the SF Bay Area, and that was one of the best vacations of my life. As I've posted before, I curse the day we moved back to the East Coast. My dream is to eventually end up either on the northern California or Oregon coast. Have fun and enjoy every moment.

Note to self.. never book a room at Timberline Lodge should ever I vacation at Mt Hood for fear of getting the same room where Borgo's son was conceived.

That is just an ethereal vista, btw.

Note to self.. never book a room at Timberline Lodge should ever I vacation at Mt Hood for fear of getting the same room where Borgo's son was conceived.

if i told you scully and mulder had their love child there...would that

make a difference?

PM me if you would like to be privy to the position employed at the moment of liftoff. It was snowing (September, BTW) when we got to the Timberline, so had to have a champagne or two. Tr

Oh how you underestimate our powers, Max. I can turn any seemingly benign thread into a sexually charged juggernaut in a matter of seconds. Learn, young man. Learn.

I have the same ability. Mine only works with gay jokes though.

I would put blame on V

Christ i can't even watch X-files reruns without thinking of a 3-way

BG, you must not be doing it right..or your wife is getting too vertical;)

Thank you. My initial post was an innocent reminiscence of our vacation. Verde--that naughty, bawdy vixen--turned it into something sexually charged. I, too, have a hard time (literally and figuratively) every time I see X-Files or the ad for that movie. Only, I'm picturing Verde with Gillian. Please make it stop. My wife is getting suspicious with all my tissue purchases.

Archived