Curtis Martin vs Lamont Jordan

Smizzy

1) Who has more rushing yards this season?

2) Who has more TD's?

3) Who has the better YPC?

4) Who plays more games?

1) Curtis, but like by 10 yards

2) Lamont. They will put him in more situations at the goal line

3) Lamont. Plays less downs has bigger break away plays.

4) Curtis. No doubt.

BZ

I could care less. Rushing titles and stats don't mean sht to me. Wins and losses is all that matters. Maybe we have an OC who thinks like that, finally.

Bingo JetMo!! Stats are meaningless especially

when they don't score points!! There are some

Fans that I think if had the choice of Winning

the Bowl or having Cumar do well would take a

week to ponder the answer!! :roll:

I think with Dinger's more varied offense we will be finally utilizing all the weapons we have on offense. Less carries for Martin I think is a guarantee. FYI at the scrimmage Sat in Albany Martin hardly was on the field at all.

Jet Moses has the right philosophy the idea is to win -no matter to me what the individual stats are except the final score coming out on top

I think with Dinger's more varied offense we will be finally utilizing all the weapons we have on offense. Less carries for Martin I think is a guarantee. FYI at the scrimmage Sat in Albany Martin hardly was on the field at all.

Jet Moses has the right philosophy the idea is to win -no matter to me what the individual stats are except the final score coming out on top

Well, one of the reasons that Curtis didn't play much was b/c the running game is not changing, as per Dinger. The passing game is much more new stuff, so they have more to practice.

A few things could help the running game this year.

1) Not being so damn obvious about when we are going to run.

2) Not having to fight back from a first quarter loss

3) Being up towards the end of the game and just running out the clock.

BZ

1) Curtis, but like by 10 yards

2) Lamont. They will put him in more situations at the goal line

3) Lamont. Plays less downs has bigger break away plays.

4) Curtis. No doubt.

BZ

How do you know Lamont is going to be in on Goalline? The Raiders have Zack Crockett who not too long ago Turner said was problably the best short yardage back in the NFL.

How do you know Lamont will play less downs?

How do you know Lamont will even last a whole season?

These questions are all rediculous cause we have never seen Lamont Jordan carry the load for a whole game. The guy might break down by week 5 and stink the rest of the way.

IMO of what I have seen in the past I would have to say Martin should win all of these areas. And whoever said Blaylock will have a better YPC then Martin that shouldn't be that hard h e isn't going to get 100 carries this year so why the hell even compare the YPC?

This is 2 easy

1. Martin (imo he gets more carries than LaMont and probably 150 yards or more total)

2. Martin (dinger knows how to use the back in the redzone)

3. Martin

4. Both play 16 regular season games, but the Jets will make the playoffs, so Martin.

• 3 months later...

Well, one of the reasons that Curtis didn't play much was b/c the running game is not changing, as per Dinger. The passing game is much more new stuff, so they have more to practice.

A few things could help the running game this year.

1) Not being so damn obvious about when we are going to run.

2) Not having to fight back from a first quarter loss

3) Being up towards the end of the game and just running out the clock.

BZ

Well, that stuff didn't happen.

Archived