Rutgers = Uncompetitive

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obviously when you're a troll you're missing the sarcasm gene. There was ONE dropped TD in the game.

Sarcasm? Is that what you call it? All you do is call people morons, idiots & trolls.

There was also a drop that the receiver, if he had caught it, would have taken to the house.

Sarcasm? Is that what you call it? All you do is call people morons, idiots & trolls.

There was also a drop that the receiver, if he had caught it, would have taken to the house.

Not people. Trolls like you. If you are talking about the ball to Underwood it was thrown very poorly. Britt dropped a TD on a very long throw that hit him in the hands. That was the only dropped TD.

What are you talking about? They took away ONE student section for ONE YEAR. There are still 5-6 free student sections and the student section was packed monday. You have no idea what you're talking about. The option to PAY for tickets is because they have more students than seats in the section and you have the option to pay (like 60 bucks for the whole season which is NOTHING) to gaurentee you tickets for the season. Thats about as fair as it gets.

Why? why did they take it away?

Schiano is a ****y arrogant piece of garbage. I know a little more than you think, young one.

I hope Rutgers falls right on their face this year. mostly because of him. I can't wait to see him in an empty stadium when they suck. maybe he will become humble. you do know what that word means, right? :lol:

Schiano is a ****y arrogant piece of garbage. I know a little more than you think, young one.

I hope Rutgers falls right on their face this year. mostly because of him. I can't wait to see him in an empty stadium when they suck. maybe he will become humble. you do know what that word means, right? :lol:

That wont happen until at least October. Look at this murders row of opponents Rutgers has lined up for the rest of the month:

9/11: North Carolina

9/20: at Navy

9/27: Morgan State

That wont happen until at least October. Look at this murders row of opponents Rutgers has lined up for the rest of the month:

9/11: North Carolina

9/20: at Navy

9/27: Morgan State

Fresno state isn't any powerhouse, and they spanked Rutgers AT HOME!!! :rl:

None of those games are sure wins for this fraud of a team that's led by an arrogant piece of ****. I hope they lose every game this year.

None of those games are sure wins for this fraud of a team that's led by an arrogant piece of ****. I hope they lose every game this year.

I never cared about Rutgers as they were always an after thought when I watched college football. Now? Between Schiano and madmike I want to seem them fail, and fail bad.

I remember watching BC/Rutgers games (when BC was in the Big East) and there would be 10 maybe 12 thousand fans there.

Would you please stop talking about age. I could care less what an old fart you are. You made a point that had ZERO factual basis in reality and i set you straight. They lost seats from the construction for ONE YEAR so they went from 6 to 5 student sections AGAIN for ONE YEAR. You have no point. The reason's your giving for bashing Rutgers are beyond moronic.

I also have no idea where this Schiano hate is coming from. He runs a clean program, doesn't recruit thugs and chose to stay at his home school when he had chance after chance to take HUGE jobs. Why the hate? Why is he arrogant? Hate on slime like Rich Rod who recruits thugs and bolted his home school the second he had the chance. Schiano has done none of that.

FSU is a top 25 team in the nation. They are a good team and they beat us. This hating on Schiano for no reason is just baseless.

I never cared about Rutgers as they were always an after thought when I watched college football. Now? Between Schiano and madmike I want to seem them fail, and fail bad.

I remember watching BC/Rutgers games (when BC was in the Big East) and there would be 10 maybe 12 thousand fans there.

I know you hate me, i'm one of the only people here who call you out for the joke of a troll you are. Why the schiano hate? What has he done to engender all this hatred? I'm honestly curious...

I know you hate me, i'm one of the only people here who call you out for the joke of a troll you are. Why the schiano hate? What has he done to engender all this hatred? I'm honestly curious...

I don't hate you. I just don't like the way you dismiss anything I post. The troll, moron, idiot, etc stuff gets old.

Its also pretty clear that you have pissed off many other posters for being a stubborn prick.

I don't like Schiano. IMO he's an egomaniac who has only had 1 good season at Rutgers and that season ended badly.

BTW: I follow BC as my alma mater doesn't have a football team. I'm a casual BC football fan. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't hate you. I just don't like the way you dismiss anything I post. The troll, moron, idiot, etc stuff gets old.

Its also pretty clear that you have pissed off many other posters for being a stubborn prick.

I don't like Schiano. IMO he's an egomaniac who has only had 1 good season at Rutgers and that season ended badly.

BTW: I follow BC as my alma mater doesn't have a football team. I'm a casual BC football fan. Nothing more, nothing less.

I played football. ALL coaches have big ego's. If they didn't they would be awful coaches. When he took over at Rutgers we were a national joke and he has turned this program into a team that finished in the top 40 in the country 3 years in a row and he has the 12th best class in the country coming here next year to a school that was an embarrassment less than 10 years ago. Denying what he's done here is just dishonest. He's also shown what his character is by staying here and committing to build something here when he had the chance to go the premier football program in america. How does that make him a bad guy? You're just projecting your hatred for me on him.

I played football. ALL coaches have big ego's. If they didn't they would be awful coaches. When he took over at Rutgers we were a national joke and he has turned this program into a team that finished in the top 40 in the country 3 years in a row and he has the 12th best class in the country coming here next year to a school that was an embarrassment less than 10 years ago. Denying what he's done here is just dishonest.

I played football as well. My coaches weren't egomaniacs.

I'll use one of your favourite words.... FACT. Below is Schiano's record at Rugters.

2001: 2-9

2002: 1-11

2003: 5-7

2004: 4-7

2005: 7-5

2006: 11-2

2007: 8-5

I'm not sure if you know this but Notre Dame ended their relationship with Boston College (after this season) so that they could play Rutgers.

I wonder if its because BC has been beating ND pretty regularly over the last 10 years and ND thought Rutgers would be a good patsy for them?

I played football as well. My coaches weren't egomaniacs.

I'll use one of your favourite words.... FACT. Below is Schiano's record at Rugters.

2001: 2-9

2002: 1-11

2003: 5-7

2004: 4-7

2005: 7-5

2006: 11-2

2007: 8-5

I'm not sure if you know this but Notre Dame ended their relationship with Boston College (after this season) so that they could play Rutgers.

I wonder if its because BC has been beating ND pretty regularly over the last 10 years and ND thought Rutgers would be a good patsy for them?

You're clueless. NO 1. ND and Rutgers isn't happening. NO 2 If you think ND wanted to play rutgers to get a patsy (again) you have no idea what you're talking about. They wanted to play a game in the New York market. It was ALL about money as it usually is in sports.

You're clueless. NO 1. ND and Rutgers isn't happening. NO 2 If you think ND wanted to play rutgers to get a patsy (again) you have no idea what you're talking about. They wanted to play a game in the New York market. It was ALL about money as it usually is in sports.

I forgot that Rutgers backed out of the deal in April as they wanted to play the games on campus instead of Giants Stadium.

I wonder if that will change when the new Jets/Giants Stadium opens in 2010?

ND did dump BC for Rutgers.

FSU is a top 25 team in the nation. They are a good team and they beat us. This hating on Schiano for no reason is just baseless.

I know somebody on the inside. they (coaches and trainers) all hate his guts now. his head has blown up so huge that it's almost ready to explode. he has become an arrogant narcissist(you do know what that means too, right?)

I know somebody on the inside. they (coaches and trainers) all hate his guts now. his head has blown up so huge that it's almost ready to explode. he has become an arrogant narcissist(you do know what that means too, right?)

It's so great that you are a mod yet you can't have one single conversation without insulting the person you're arguing. Racking up my neg rep because of a personal argument was also a great move too. Nice going.

As for Schiano i'll go on his public factual track record of the way he runs the program over your 7th hand gossip. Thanks.

I forgot that Rutgers backed out of the deal in April as they wanted to play the games on campus instead of Giants Stadium.

I wonder if that will change when the new Jets/Giants Stadium opens in 2010?

ND did dump BC for Rutgers.

I'm not denying any of that. They were going to play rutgers but they wanted to screw us with the tickets and wouldn't play on campus so Mulcahy told them to go screw. I applaud him for it. But it was about the money, not playing a patsy.

It's so great that you are a mod yet you can't have one single conversation without insulting the person you're arguing. Racking up my neg rep because of a personal argument was also a great move too. Nice going.

Your insecurity is very touching

:rl:

How in the blue hell was that attacking you?

As for Schiano i'll go on his public factual track record of the way he runs the program over your 7th hand gossip. Thanks.

We'll see what happens when he and that program fall on their face.

Your insecurity is very touching

:rl:

How in the blue hell was that attacking you?

We'll see what happens when he and that program fall on their face.

What evidence is there that the program will fall on their face besides your hater wishful thinking.

Clearly a personal attack.

What evidence is there that the program will fall on their face besides your hater wishful thinking.

What evidence is there that they will continue to be successful? continue playing division III and Division II tune ups to balloon their record up for a bowl bid?

Clearly a personal attack.

rvZy9Ka2nu0

What evidence is there that they will continue to be successful? continue playing division III and Division II tune ups to balloon their record up for a bowl bid?

There is no such thing as Div III or II anymore. Nice college football knowlege. The vast majority of NCAA Bowl Division teams play a Championship division team once a year. Your argument blows. FSU, Navy and NC is a solid OOC. If the program was going nowhere they wouldn't be getting top 20 recruiting classes every year. Period.

What team do you root for? Or do you just hate on Rutgers to be an ass like others around here...

There is no such thing as Div III or II anymore. Nice college football knowlege. The vast majority of NCAA Bowl Division teams play a Championship division team once a year. Your argument blows. FSU, Navy and NC is a solid OOC. If the program was going nowhere they wouldn't be getting top 20 recruiting classes every year. Period.

What team do you root for? Or do you just hate on Rutgers to be an ass like others around here...

So you're saying there's even less competition now and more parody? interesting.

Mike, are you personally attacking me? :1cry:

What evidence is there that they will continue to be successful? continue playing division III and Division II tune ups to balloon their record up for a bowl bid?]

Did you miss my post where I laid out Rugters record since Schiano took over? Not much success at all.

I'm with you the on the 1-AA, D2 and D3 terminology. madmike is going to call you a moron because you didn't call 1-AA, the Championship subdivision or whatever its called nowadays.

Did you miss my post where I laid out Rugters record since Schiano took over? Not much success at all.

I'm with you the on the 1-AA, D2 and D3 terminology. madmike is going to call you a moron because you didn't call 1-AA, the Championship subdivision or whatever its called nowadays.

You don't build a program oversight. You're grasping at straws to hate on rutgers. They have been in 3 bowls in a row, won 2 in a row and finished the season in the top 40 the last three years. This team is clearly on the rise.

Are you seriously saying thats a solid out of conference schedule? All those teams suck and will be lucky to make it to a bowl game this year. Navy had a great coach who left and will be nowhere near as good in the future. Butch Davis may eventually get NC to a decent status but that sure as hell won't happen this year and FSU is in one of the worst decliines in football ever.

Also madmike as I have said in arguments in the past with you stop with this hater bull****. Whenever you clearly lose an argument and can't come up with any points to ever win you just resort to calling people trolls or haters. How about you just admit defeat every once in a while or just accept that other people can come to different conclusions than you without having malicious intent.

Are you seriously saying thats a solid out of conference schedule? All those teams suck and will be lucky to make it to a bowl game this year. Navy had a great coach who left and will be nowhere near as good in the future. Butch Davis may eventually get NC to a decent status but that sure as hell won't happen this year and FSU is in one of the worst decliines in football ever.

FSU is one of the 2 smaller conference teams that everyone is talking about making a BCS game. 2 of those 3 teams are bowl teams. It's not a great OOC but they are nowhere near the cup cakes that the rutgers haters are making it out to be.

FSU is one of the 2 smaller conference teams that everyone is talking about making a BCS game. 2 of those 3 teams are bowl teams. It's not a great OOC but they are nowhere near the cup cakes that the rutgers haters are making it out to be.

Sorry I will admit I was wrong there I was thinking Florida State i compeltely blanked on Fresno State playing them monday. I will admit Fresno State is a good team but thats it.

You don't build a program oversight. You're grasping at straws to hate on rutgers. They have been in 3 bowls in a row, won 2 in a row and finished the season in the top 40 the last three years. This team is clearly on the rise.

Just about every team makes a Bowl* game. Are you really proud of being in the Top 40?

*Rutgers Bowl Games the last 3 years: Insight Bowl, Texas Bowl, International Bowl.

Just about every team makes a Bowl* game. Are you really proud of being in the Top 40?

*Rutgers Bowl Games the last 3 years: Insight Bowl, Texas Bowl, International Bowl.

When Schiano took over the program making 3 bowls in a row and finishing in the to 40 was a HUGE deal. The program was a JOKE. I've said that you don't build a great program overnight but to deny what he's done here is just to deny reality.

Archived