Rutgers = Uncompetitive

When Schiano took over the program making 3 bowls in a row and finishing in the to 40 was a HUGE deal. The program was a JOKE. I've said that you don't build a great program overnight but to deny what he's done here is just to deny reality.

And it proves he will probably coach some great teams when he eventually leaves Rutgers for a better school, and trust me he will leave eventually.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That would make sense if he didn't have a chance to go to the best program in the country and didn't.

It's really not the best program in the country anymore and I remember reading they weren't willing to throw cash towards Schiano. If you actually think Schiano plans on staying at Rutgers forever you're just naive.

When Schiano took over the program making 3 bowls in a row and finishing in the to 40 was a HUGE deal. The program was a JOKE. I've said that you don't build a great program overnight but to deny what he's done here is just to deny reality.

Reality? I would suggest you read this about reality

Main Entry:

re

Just like he went to Miami and Michigan. You're a joke. You keep proving over and over again how clueless you are.

I bet you if he has another meh season this year and Washington makes a legit run at him as their new coach and throws money his way he will be gone.

Just like he went to Miami and Michigan. You're a joke. You keep proving over and over again how clueless you are.

That's the response I was expecting. Why would Miami or Michigan want a coach with a losing record?

Get over yourself. Believe it or not, you are wrong most of the time.

That's the response I was expecting. Why would Miami or Michigan want a coach with a losing record?

Get over yourself. Believe it or not, you are wrong most of the time.

You have NO IDEA what you're talking about and are just trying to start fights. What a troll. They didn't want him?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3145205

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2685494

How many times do I have to make you look like the FOOL you are?

Why the hell would he go to WASHINGTON on the west coast when he turned down Miami and Michigan?

MONEY! Washington actually has a football tradition and only a decade ago was competing for national championships. They have extremely nice facilities that definitely trump Rutgers and are probably equal if not better than Miami and Michigan. The boosters and alumni are sick of how dormant they have been for the past decade and will want to throw money at a coach they think is legit. If they want Schiano they will get him. Also what the hell does the West Coast have to do with anything, the Pac-10 is one of the best conferences in the country. I hate Washington but its definitely a more appealing school than Rutgers and will definitely throw more money towards athletics.

MONEY! Washington actually has a football tradition and only a decade ago was competing for national championships. They have extremely nice facilities that definitely trump Rutgers and are probably equal if not better than Miami and Michigan. The boosters and alumni are sick of how dormant they have been for the past decade and will want to throw money at a coach they think is legit. If they want Schiano they will get him. Also what the hell does the West Coast have to do with anything, the Pac-10 is one of the best conferences in the country. I hate Washington but its definitely a more appealing school than Rutgers and will definitely throw more money towards athletics.

Oh so Miami and Michigan who have been just about 2 of the top 5 NFL factories are less desirable jobs and pay less than WASHINGTON????? Give me a break.

Oh so Miami and Michigan who have been just about 2 of the top 5 NFL factories are less desirable jobs and pay less than WASHINGTON????? Give me a break.

Again there were reports that money wasn't amazing at either of those jobs. If a school decides to throw money Schiano will listen.

Rutgers is over-rated and has been over-rated. Just because they for once had a very good collegiate player in Ray Rice and beat a bunch of cupcakes a few years back doesn't mean they're turning around the program. BS. Schiano will be out soon enough. Won't get canned, but he'll move on to greener and better and more competitive pastures.

Rutgers sucks.

24-7.

Rutgers is over-rated and has been over-rated. Just because they for once had a very good collegiate player in Ray Rice and beat a bunch of cupcakes a few years back doesn't mean they're turning around the program. BS. Schiano will be out soon enough. Won't get canned, but he'll move on to greener and better and more competitive pastures.

Rutgers sucks.

24-7.

haterade-logo.jpg

3 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter and Rutgers trails UNC 38-6 AT HOME. Bwahahahahahahahha.

RUTGERS SUCKS!!! Ray Rice was IT people.

:rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl:

Rutgers has a QB issue obvioulsy, but it also looks like they have a very big speed problem on defense, especially secondary...

passing teams, like UNC, will have field days all year versus them ..

is there any other passing oriented teams left on thier schedule?

3 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter and Rutgers trails UNC 38-6 AT HOME. Bwahahahahahahahha.

RUTGERS SUCKS!!! Ray Rice was IT people.

:rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl:

Shihtano is going to have to look for a new job pretty soon. that huge ego has been popped.

It's really amazing how much HATRED there is for Rutgers.... Whatever, I believe in this program and 2 bad games don't mean we're done as a program or make the great classes we've brought in recently any worse.

Yup, you still have "great classes" to cling to.

Jack had nothing on you when he sold his cow for some magic beans.

Belief in your program is great. But the fact is they are leaking like a sieve and the product on the field stinks.

Luckily for you, they play in a putrid conference, which gives them a chance to be mediocre, rather than just plain awful.

Yup, you still have "great classes" to cling to.

Jack had nothing on you when he sold his cow for some magic beans.

Belief in your program is great. But the fact is they are leaking like a sieve and the product on the field stinks.

Luckily for you, they play in a putrid conference, which gives them a chance to be mediocre, rather than just plain awful.

Good thing for me and rutgers that you're opinion is useless and that you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to college football...

Rutgers did a very poor job recruiting players.RBs for example are nowhere near Rice or Leonard calibre not even close.The DEFENSE is horrendous.The entire team sucks.Schiano will be gone if this continues.Advertisers will walk and the stadium will be empty again.

The running game isn't close to the problem. The running game has been the best part of the team actually. You're closer to the point on the defense but the main problem is that the QB sucks and doesn't give us a chance to win games.

The running game isn't close to the problem. The running game has been the best part of the team actually. You're closer to the point on the defense but the main problem is that the QB sucks and doesn't give us a chance to win games.

The One person at the top is the main problem. and his ego is still too big right now for him to admit it.

The One person at the top is the main problem. and his ego is still too big right now for him to admit it.

obviously when you get killed like that the coaching is at fault too and schiano admitted that. I'm not sure what else you want him to do. but you just hate him based on hearsay so i'm not surprised that you'd kick him when he's down.

schiano and mcnulty have to grow some balls. they had no problem benching hart for teel a couple years ago, but now i dont see them benching teel for jefferson when teel is doing far worse than hart did. jefferson is twice as talented as teel was coming out of high school (he was committed to LSU this time last year before switching his word). another thing that pisses me off with schiano is that he plays DTs that are essentially the same size as the DE`s. i`m not even going to bother with McCourty twins lol...wake me up when they graduate

Archived