Rutgers = Uncompetitive

1-5.

Lone win at home vs Morgan State (who?).

Heh.

Michigan SUCKS. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about and are obviously a MORON.

I know more about sports than anyone in the universe and my opionion is always 100% correct.

BTW: Stop stalking me

The above statement was brought to you by madmikes inevitable answer to 124's post.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michigan SUCKS. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about and are obviously a MORON.

I know more about sports than anyone in the universe and my opionion is always 100% correct.

BTW: Stop stalking me

The above statement was brought to you by madmikes inevitable answer to 124's post.

He would be right though Michigan does suck-losing to toledo today!

He would be right though Michigan does suck-losing to toledo today!

He would be right about Michigan. No argument here.

At least Michigan has an excuse for sucking as they changed the entire coaching staff and implemented an entirely new offense.

Thats not really an excuse. QB is a pretty vital position for a team to succeed, if your QB sucks your team probably does too.

No doubt about it. It's not an excuse really it's just the truth. How Teel keeps getting to play is well beyond me... This team isn't getting dominated, they played right with WVU Navy and Cincy they just get NO PRODUCTION out of the QB position, he never makes a big play, ever and they have some good players sitting on the bench.

Wisconson isn't very good this year. You shouldn't be talking crap about anyone.

Hmmm, Wisconsin managed to beat Fresno State at Fresno, while at the same time Rutgers managed to lose to Fresno at home.

Rutgers is a very bad team in a very bad conference.

No amount of "ifs" in the world will change that.

Yeah, if only the qb was different. Some funny stuff.

Hmmm, Wisconsin managed to beat Fresno State at Fresno, while at the same time Rutgers managed to lose to Fresno at home.

Rutgers is a very bad team in a very bad conference.

No amount of "ifs" in the world will change that.

Yeah, if only the qb was different. Some funny stuff.

Yeah because i've acctualy been saying how great rutgers is this year.... shut up.

You actually said that the "program is getting stronger".

Doesn't show on the field. Sorry.

All the insults and name calling in the world can't change that for you.

Actually it just proves how much better we will be next year when our 4 Star QB recruit who is red shirting now will be the starter and we'll be red shirting ANOTHER 4 star early commit.. Just because you and the rest of the haters have no grip on reality, that doesn't translate to actual reality.

Actually it just proves how much better we will be next year when our 4 Star QB recruit who is red shirting now will be the starter and we'll be red shirting ANOTHER 4 star early commit.. Just because you and the rest of the haters have no grip on reality, that doesn't translate to actual reality.

Ahhhh, the old "wait till next year argument".

Brilliant.

Wow, you have 4 star recruits? Awesome.

Humanitarian Bowl, here comes Rutgers in 2012!

No doubt about it. It's not an excuse really it's just the truth. How Teel keeps getting to play is well beyond me... This team isn't getting dominated, they played right with WVU Navy and Cincy they just get NO PRODUCTION out of the QB position, he never makes a big play, ever and they have some good players sitting on the bench.

so wouldnt logic tell you tha tSchiano feels the 2nd/3rd string QBs are not better than current starter? So wouldnt Rutgers theoretically be worse if they played? Or is Schiano putting worse players on field on purpose???

Just the fact that they have haters shows you how far they've come. That QB situation won't get fixed until he graduates, unfortunately. He was recruited from a talent factory HS so he'll remain starter until the very end. Let the haters enjoy this road bump. A real QB will be in place next year.

Just the fact that they have haters shows you how far they've come. That QB situation won't get fixed until he graduates, unfortunately. He was recruited from a talent factory HS so he'll remain starter until the very end. Let the haters enjoy this road bump. A real QB will be in place next year.

T-Mac, unfortunately, the comments related to Rutgers are more for MadMike and his blow-hard rhetoric which disallows opinions from others to be considered.

As far as the comments on Rutgers, he wants to state how much supposed recruiting class ranks are going to make a bad situation supposedly good. Typical second-class type thinking that somewhere sunshine will shine through the midnight hour.

T-Mac, unfortunately, the comments related to Rutgers are more for MadMike and his blow-hard rhetoric which disallows opinions from others to be considered.

As far as the comments on Rutgers, he wants to state how much supposed recruiting class ranks are going to make a bad situation supposedly good. Typical second-class type thinking that somewhere sunshine will shine through the midnight hour.

You are just a pathetic troll with nothing better to do than to stalk my posts. Keep trying to deny that Rutgers is attracting good players... It just shows that you have no idea what you're talking about and are just trying to stir up crap.

so wouldnt logic tell you tha tSchiano feels the 2nd/3rd string QBs are not better than current starter? So wouldnt Rutgers theoretically be worse if they played? Or is Schiano putting worse players on field on purpose???

Schiano has a blind spot for Teel. He's 100% wrong in not benching him.

The only reason why RU has haters is because of that one solid year and one decent year where people remembered that New Jersey had a D1 NCAA Football team. Soon enough people outside of NJ will forget as RU will go back to their 3 wins at most a season form. And most of the RU "haters" are haters of the fans, 90% of which are bandwagoners who never showed up before the Louisville game a few years back.

You are just a pathetic troll with nothing better to do than to stalk my posts. Keep trying to deny that Rutgers is attracting good players... It just shows that you have no idea what you're talking about and are just trying to stir up crap.

It is an absolute shame for you those supposed good players are having NO results on the field.

Touting recruiting classes is for wannabes.

It is an absolute shame for you those supposed good players are having NO results on the field.

Touting recruiting classes is for wannabes.

You're a dolt. Your denial that recruiting classing mean anything just shows that you're nothing but a hater. It's COMMON SENSE that good recruiting classes mean that good players are choosing to come to Rutgers over other big time schools. F off.

The only reason why RU has haters is because of that one solid year and one decent year where people remembered that New Jersey had a D1 NCAA Football team. Soon enough people outside of NJ will forget as RU will go back to their 3 wins at most a season form. And most of the RU "haters" are haters of the fans, 90% of which are bandwagoners who never showed up before the Louisville game a few years back.

Apparently HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL PLAYERS are buying in. And thats really all that matters.

You're a dolt. Your denial that recruiting classing mean anything just shows that you're nothing but a hater. It's COMMON SENSE that good recruiting classes mean that good players are choosing to come to Rutgers over other big time schools. F off.

You have out done yourself: Dolt, denial, hater, COMMON SENSE & F Off.

Is that a record for madmike put downs in one post?

Boston College has higher academic standards than Rutgers and have boasted a much better record over the last 10, 15, 50 years.

You have out done yourself: Dolt, denial, hater, COMMON SENSE & F Off.

Is that a record for madmike put downs in one post?

Boston College has higher academic standards than Rutgers and have boasted a much better record over the last 10, 15, 50 years.

Who gives a crap about the last 10 15 or 50 years?

Apparently HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL PLAYERS are buying in. And thats really all that matters.

Yeah, I can see the great product producing W after W right before my eyes.

Face it, RU was and only will be a two year stint thanks to Ray Rice.

Archived