How bad will we beat the Dolphags sunday?

TNJet

I am always nervous before a fins game, but then the dol-fans come here and shoot their mouth about how good they are (sic) and all my fears dissapate

yeah, hello... their gonna go 0-16 this year. dont even have there best 2 players no more. when you suck royally you aint supposed to get rid of yor only good guys dumasses. go stick your stupid heads in the dirt like an ostarich. these idiot fish face fans are so blind and dumb like that kid from the who.

I say Chad plays a decent game but comes apart in the second half,sacked 4 times total and throwing 2 pics. Jets win 27-13.

What I dont understand is where is the Dolphins get 13-14 points from if Chad is sacked 4 times and he throws two picks.

I say this because Chad isnt the type of QB that will throw 2TD's and 2Ints in a game. Wll we be in a situation where the Phins score in the redzone with Ricky Williams? And if so, will he get those 2 TD's or the 13 points 1 TD and 2 FG's?

I dont think that Chad will have a great day against the Jets given that The Jets know him the best. Almost Every player and coach has seen Chad day in and day out. And its not like he's going to beat Rhodes deep or something. Do you think that the Dolphins running game will be solid. I have the Jets beating the Phins 21-6.

I dont even think they will score a TD. I think their 6 points will be fieldgoals.

Ive made a pledge that win or lose I'll be on here Monday (sorry fellas). You guys are favored, we're expected to lose. Pennington vs. Favre? Should be money in the bank no?

Good for you. You really have nothing to be concerned about. The Dolphins are not supposed to win. If the Jets should lose, you will hardly be noticed among the horde of self loathing suicidal Jets fans.

Oh I plan on hiding until week 17 if Miami loses. Make no bones about it. Sure I may take a potshot here and there if someone gets injured or the Jets happen to blow a game or five by shooting themselves in the foot. But for the most part, I will be persona non grata.

As for this threa, how very depressing. I sure hope the Miami players don't see this thread. If so, they are sure to see the opinions of a few Jersey-ites and become so depressed that no one likes them and simply forfeit the game.

At least if that happens, they won't be humiliated 45-zip as Tony Gyno so eloquently points out, right?

LMFAO at your future players on your profile, they all suck donkey dix...wait thats right,all dolfags do.

An awful lot of gay innuendo being thrown around these boards. Could it be they you, and some of your fellow Jersey JEt fans are masking something?

Archived