Jet fans in Raleigh, NC area go to Amedeo's North in Raleigh for Sundays game

SouthernJet

Thats where about 40-50 of us ex-NY/NJ/Conn. ers will be watching (have been for 15 years) this Sunday.

We have the whole bar seating area to ourselves, plenty of tables. Wall sized HD with sound of Jet game , with sounded out Tvs for other games.

Dollar Rolling Rocks

Its on Western Blvd near NC State in Raleigh..

Greenbeans, Jetheelz, JGBs little brother and myself will be there.

http://www.amedeosrestaurant.com/

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats where about 40-50 of us ex-NY/NJ/Conn. ers will be watching (have been for 15 years) this Sunday.

We have the whole bar seating area to ourselves, plenty of tables. Wall sized HD with sound of Jet game , with sounded out Tvs for other games.

Dollar Rolling Rocks

will C U there

Dollar Rolling Rocks

This guy will be there!!!! Bringing a friend, and misses Dom!!

Dollar Rolling Rocks

Do you know the guys that own this place? Ive been looking for a place in NC to get our pub trivia game Quizzo and that looks like the perfect spot. Whats your email i'll send you a note off the board. Thanks! "The Dude Abides"

I'd love to come there and watch a game with you guys sometime,but it's about 142 miles to drive before kickoff(I live in Statesville,NC).I don't think I'm gonna make it this weekend.Maybe some other time.

hope u make it sometime...

best Jets Bar /fan club in South........

One week I am going to show up. I need to meet this other SJ kid and find out why he doesn't post here.

:rl:

Like I and JGB's have said, he owns his own business and actually works for a living and is too busy to post here..

But,,he shows up at Amedeo's on Sundays..much more calm than me..

Beans used to coach against little JGBs in Cross Country..they have runners temperment,, JGBs and I have a 'I want it now' mentality,,haha

I'd love to come there and watch a game with you guys sometime,but it's about 142 miles to drive before kickoff(I live in Statesville,NC).I don't think I'm gonna make it this weekend.Maybe some other time.

I'm from the Winston-Salem area, which is probably about 1 1/2 hour drive. I may try to make it though. But do you know of any other Jets bars more local to the Triad?

too far away.. but i would be there in a heartbeat! ;)

i am just hoping that i can see the game.. last year i had to resort to going to hooters :shock: to see a game. it is no fun being in patsie land :(

OY!

It has nothing to do with living in NE and everything to do with living in east bum buck, Connecticut. Are you telling me there aren't any "normal" sports bars with the NFL Ticket, Direct TV, etc? C'mon, there are gamblers in CT - I know it - I've been to Foxwoods :) - that alone should fill a bar on a Sunday afternoon.

Come visit me some game day. I live in the land of sports bars. I'm only an hour and a hlaf away .... I'll even take you to a place that has it's share of Jets fans.

Or, just stick to Hooters and show off ;)

It has nothing to do with living in NE and everything to do with living in east bum buck, Connecticut. Are you telling me there aren't any "normal" sports bars with the NFL Ticket, Direct TV, etc? C'mon, there are gamblers in CT - I know it - I've been to Foxwoods :) - that alone should fill a bar on a Sunday afternoon.

Come visit me some game day. I live in the land of sports bars. I'm only an hour and a hlaf away .... I'll even take you to a place that has it's share of Jets fans.

Or, just stick to Hooters and show off ;)

If JGBs and I come up is there a Tooters up there? :D

Wuzzup JN!

Raleigh, NC? That's where I live and I work at NCSU in the Network Department there.

I would have thought you all would have prettied up the site here with some Aqua and Orange;)

I smell an upset on Sunday and there will be 50 people crying at Amedeos. LOL.

Have fun!

Dollar Rolling Rocks

I thought the Republican convention was in Minneapolis? :P

All kidding aside, sounds like you guys have a cool place to watch the games.

Archived