Went To Hofstra Today

jetsrule128

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just want to see the place my team has practiced in the last 40 years

it's an important place in jets history

You have been there a thousand times already. I don't get it.

You didn't see me driving down to Bryant College in 2002 when the Pats moved training camp to Gillette Stadium.

You have been there a thousand times already. I don't get it.

You didn't see me driving down to Bryant College in 2002 when the Pats moved training camp to Gillette Stadium.

Because you're not a freak, like JR128. You may be the "stupid bloke" but you're not a crazy, obsessed fan like he is ;)

You posted in this worthless thread at 3:54pm, 4:57pm, 5:04pm, and 5:36pm, with no one else replying to anything you wrote except LBS' one word response.

You either really need a girlfriend, a job or both, because it's quite obvious you have way too much free time on your hands.

Too bad that guard was just kidding.

You posted in this worthless thread at 3:54pm, 4:57pm, 5:04pm, and 5:36pm, with no one else replying to anything you wrote except LBS' one word response.

You either really need a girlfriend, a job or both, because it's quite obvious you have way too much free time on your hands.

Too bad that guard was just kidding.

and I almost didnt post to see how long he would be ignored. But I just couldnt do it. I had to post.

I need a hobby so I no longer respond to his posts....

so the coast was clear today but i did not go in

i just felt odd going in i mean what if there was a person at the desk asked why i was there

maybe tomorrow i will wear jets stuff and try it

or just wait 2 weeks until they are really gone

It's a trap. They're luring you into a false sense of security.

You'll end up walking in, and they shoot you, claiming you're a terrorist who was planning an attack.

They'll have all that CCTV footage of you trying to scope out the place over the past few weeks to back up their justified claims.

I cannot wait.

It's a trap. They're luring you into a false sense of security.

You'll end up walking in, and they shoot you, claiming you're a terrorist who was planning an attack.

They'll have all that CCTV footage of you trying to scope out the place over the past few weeks to back up their justified claims.

I cannot wait.

sounds great. I'll be watching the news carefully.

Archived