Dam Gate was closed today

but as i was walking out i saw a lady in a jet shirt

(i was wearing my favre jersey)

she was not very nice saying there is nothing to see in there

then i asked then why can't i go in if there is nothing

and she said i can't answer that

oh well always next week

just 1 more week closer to there lease being up

JR128 - Serious question here. Do you suffer from any mental disabilities? Are you on any meds? If not, have you ever visited a psychiatrist about either of these things? I'm trying to make light of the situation.

The reason I ask, I used to know this kid in high school who sounds similar to you. He ended up having obsessive compulsive disorder, bi-polar disease, and a slight case of schizophrenia.

For the rest of you, the only thing I thought of since reading about 128's encounter with the killer rabbit.

apDGPl2SfpA

Dam Gate was closed today

but as i was walking out i saw a lady in a jet shirt

(i was wearing my favre jersey)

she was not very nice saying there is nothing to see in there

then i asked then why can't i go in if there is nothing

and she said i can't answer that

oh well always next week

just 1 more week closer to there lease being up

Why do you keep going back if she told you there is nothing to see, jeez get a life! Freaking nutjob.

JR128 - Serious question here. Do you suffer from any mental disabilities? Are you on any meds? If not, have you ever visited a psychiatrist about either of these things? I'm trying to make light of the situation.

The reason I ask, I used to know this kid in high school who sounds similar to you. He ended up having obsessive compulsive disorder, bi-polar disease, and a slight case of schizophrenia.

no just a normal 20 year old

because i want to see it

it's an important place in jets history

They're not gonna let you in no matter how many times you go, it's private f**king property. She says there is Nothing to see there so why do you keep going back like a moth to a light? Are you retarded or something?

I thought Favre shaved.

yeah....anyway i just saw the thread where he says he had some family thing come up. if that's the case ham overreacted...he told everyone at the draft that jetsrule intentionally tried to sabotage the league. anyway...that's it...i won't be talkibg about JI drama anymore, i was just curious what happened with jetsrule and the draft.

yeah....anyway i just saw the thread where he says he had some family thing come up. if that's the case ham overreacted...he told everyone at the draft that jetsrule intentionally tried to sabotage the league. anyway...that's it...i won't be talkibg about JI drama anymore, i was just curious what happened with jetsrule and the draft.

I call bullsh!t on his family stuff... what family member would visit him.... he's loco.

:)

ham is crazy i quit at 8;30 am on labor day

he wanted someone who could be at the draft

i could not do it life goes on something more important came up

I'm guessing it involved kaysar.

Don't kid us with this "something more important" crap. Nothing in your life is more important that fantasy football. Nothing!

Dude, you spend your free time attempting to break into an empty building that is completely irrelevant and you can't even do that right. Trust me, your family members would've been thankful if you chose to spend your time in front of a computer instead of with them.

Archived