The Chiefs are going to beat the Patriots

Maxman

If Brady plays, KC will get smoked. It hasn't been talked about much, but the Cheats will come out to prove that they should have won it all last year. Alas, they didn't, having choked in such a monumental way. Plus, anybody think Bellicheat has reformed from his addiction to cheating and steal teams' signals and plays? No way. That sick f**k will just devise a new way to skirt the NFL systems in place.

If Brady plays, KC will get smoked. It hasn't been talked about much, but the Cheats will come out to prove that they should have won it all last year. Alas, they didn't, having choked in such a monumental way. Plus, anybody think Bellicheat has reformed from his addiction to cheating? No way. That sick f**k will just devise a new way to skirt the NFL systems in place.

Don't underestimate Herman Edwards. He has made a career of proving people wrong. And I am not only talking about his Offensive Coordinators.

:bag:

Don't underestimate Herman Edwards. He has made a career of proving people wrong.

:bag:

I always thought Herm was what all NFL coaches should look like: Like an athlete, trim and in shape. The problem with him is that he was/is flabby on the mental/emotional side. I never underestimate Herm. I am supremely confident that he will always find a way to let the game slip away. :) I really do think New Cheatland will come out for blood this year. Their success, however, depends on--as always--if GQ Boy can play and if he's healthy.

Im all for a good Pats bash fellas, but KC might be the worst team in the league this year. I wouldnt be shocked if Matt Cassell had a career day against them... and by career day I mean complete a pass.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Chiefs are going to be terrible. They could end up 1 and 15. 3 and 13 is their best case. But they are going to win this one.

Let's not forget the Patriots are on a pretty big losing streak right now. Five losses in a row is nothing to overlook. Remember it was Bruce Coslet that taught us that winning is a habit.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Chiefs are going to be terrible. They could end up 1 and 15. 3 and 13 is their best case. But they are going to win this one.

Let's not forget the Patriots are on a pretty big losing streak right now. Five losses in a row is nothing to overlook. Remember it was Bruce Coslet that taught us that winning is a habit.

Yeah I hear you about the losing streak. Im just hoping the Dolphins can continue their 3 game winning streak into Sunday. But this is a Pats/Chiefs thread so I'll keep that talk at a minimum ;)

LOL! I wish rep were back for that awesome laugh, Max. BTW, how has Amy Coslet managed now that she is no longer Mistress of the Headphone Cables?

LOL! I wish rep were back for that awesome laugh, Max. BTW, how has Amy Coslet managed now that she is no longer Mistress of the Headphone Cables?

Remember the Nagle year? They played the Hall Of Fame game I believe so they had 5 preseason games. 5 and 0 and Coslet is going on and on about how winning anything, even checkers, is contagious.

Yeah. That was swell. Except they lost the opener in Atlanta and most of the games after that.

Good times. But Herm will get it done. This is year 3 of his program right? His stamp is firmly on the franchise now so you will see good things. Maybe it won't truly reflected in the win\loss column but you will see good things if you look close enough.

Well Max may have a point -- what I see is the remnants of TS Hanna hitting the north east on Sunday which should keep thing at a low scoring contest -- the right turnover at the right time may give KC a lucky win -- but if the weather dose not materialize -- fughetabotit -

Well Max may have a point -- what I see is the remnants of TS Hanna hitting the north east on Sunday which should keep thing at a low scoring contest -- the right turnover at the right time may give KC a lucky win -- but if the weather dose not materialize -- fughetabotit -

Herm is a master at game planning for the elements. This one is a no-brainer. The odds makers are throwing in points as well. WOW.

Remember the Nagle year? They played the Hall Of Fame game I believe so they had 5 preseason games. 5 and 0 and Coslet is going on and on about how winning anything, even checkers, is contagious.

Yeah. That was swell. Except they lost the opener in Atlanta and most of the games after that.

Good times. But Herm will get it done. This is year 3 of his program right? His stamp is firmly on the franchise now so you will see good things. Maybe it won't truly reflected in the win\loss column but you will see good things if you look close enough.

My wife and I talk about this every preseason. That year, everyone is talking Super Bowl after the 5-0 run in preseason, and that Nagle is the next young hot shot QB. Sure, right. He fumbles and loses his first--regular season--snap, and we go 4-12 that year. You knew Nagle and the Jets didn't have a chance when mega-dunce Frank Gifford called him Browning Nagler on Monday Night Football. A harbinger of doom if ever I heard one.

Herm is a master at game planning for the elements. This one is a no-brainer. The odds makers are throwing in points as well. WOW.

Herm and the Chiefs will be wearing the white jerseys. Its supposed to be hot.

Just another example of how BB gets out- coached vs the Chiefs. And, dont forget that the Chiefs are POed being made 16 .5 dogs. Chiefs catch NE looking ahead at the big matchup with the AFCE Champs next Sunday.

Smart money is on KC.

I wouldn't be surprised Max, the Pats are too old and they lost key players. The Jets are going to win this division this year with a record of 12-4. The Pats time is over.

This is a sarcastic thread that Max started. Just sayin'

Dude, ya gotta stop this stuff. Every time u do that the Pats end up winning. For the love of all things holy, PLEASE predict the Pats to win the rest of the season. :)

Whatever Max predicts bet the house on the opposite and you will be a rich person.

Archived