LISTEN TO THIS!!!!! Brady's foot injury

SoFlaJets

I'm a Patsie expert. Been a passionate follower of the team since I was 12 - trust me, that was a long time ago.

Anyway, this is actually a transition year for the Pats. They have made a committment to get younger and faster on defense and they are doing just that. The good thing - I hope - is that as long as Tom Brady is at the helm - this "transition" period doesn't have to be painful. I have no doubt that BB is a great coach - but he has benefited mightily by having TB at QB - and quite frankly, I'm sure TB has flourished under BB. The two are a perfect marriage. Anyway, as soon as TB is gone, the Pats will sink to the middle of the pack or worse....unless another future HOF QB appears... this is the way it will go. The future is limited with the Pats. The window of opportunity is four to five years, I think.

I'm a Patsie expert. Been a passionate follower of the team since I was 12 - trust me, that was a long time ago.

Anyway, this is actually a transition year for the Pats. They have made a committment to get younger and faster on defense and they are doing just that. The good thing - I hope - is that as long as Tom Brady is at the helm - this "transition" period doesn't have to be painful. I have no doubt that BB is a great coach - but he has benefited mightily by having TB at QB - and quite frankly, I'm sure TB has flourished under BB. The two are a perfect marriage. Anyway, as soon as TB is gone, the Pats will sink to the middle of the pack or worse....unless another future HOF QB appears... this is the way it will go. The future is limited with the Pats. The window of opportunity is four to five years, I think.

If Brady stays healthy I see no problem with him being around for 4 or 5 more years.

The only fly in the ointment is the question as to whether BB will stay around that long.

A lot of their success is his genius and I'm not talking about spygate either.

I meant to post about this a few days ago......When Brady came out and said "if its up to me, i will play", they showed video of him practicing drop backs and running.

If you looked at the video closely it was old footage. Who was in the back ground while he was throwing passes? Testaverde wearing a non-contact jersey.

Just fuel for the fire I guess.

couldn't agree more..Brady is the backbone of that team and without him they are nothing special...now you understand why we all hate him so much lol

I was at that game and I saw first hand the power of karma. The Pats run is all Soothsayers fault.

A bunch of us were tailgating. I brought my Drew Bledsoe bobble-head doll. Placed in on the table by the food. As we were packing up to leave for the game, nature called and I made my way towards the disgusting port-o-pottie. Anyway, I get back and there was my Bobble -head Drew hanging froma string tied to the lifted trunk of my car - bobbing back and forth and smacking against the metal. With each hit, Bobble Drew lost part of his head, neck and chest. Sooth said something like "this is what we will do to Drew" Yadda, yadda.....very funny. Anyway he was right (hence the name) - and the rest is history, fellas. :)

See what happens when you wish harm on others?

I was at that game and I saw first hand the power of karma. The Pats run is all Soothsayers fault.

A bunch of us were tailgating. I brought my Drew Bledsoe bobble-head doll. Placed in on the table by the food. As we were packing up to leave for the game, nature called and I made my way towards the disgusting port-o-pottie. Anyway, I get back and there was my Bobble -head Drew hanging froma string tied to the lifted trunk of my car - bobbing back and forth and smacking against the metal. With each hit, Bobble Drew lost part of his head, neck and chest. Sooth said something like "this is what we will do to Drew" Yadda, yadda.....very funny. Anyway he was right (hence the name) - and the rest is history, fellas. :)

See what happens when you wish harm on others?

Oh my.... you actually peed in one of those:jawdrop:

Mo lewis should be in pats HOF

Archived