Two things

Gainzo

1. The NFL pregame concert is horrible. For those without NFL Network you aren't missing anything.

2. Whats up with JN tonight? One minute its running normal and then it hangs. Anyone else having problems?

I'm going to add a third thing. Is Marshall Faulk retarded?

1. The NFL pregame concert is horrible. For those without NFL Network you aren't missing anything.

2. Whats up with JN tonight? One minute its running normal and then it hangs. Anyone else having problems?

1. Agreed.

2. Yes, but not for a while.

*Bonus Question: Legally, no. As an analyst, without a doubt.

I don't mind Faulk at all, in fact I think he's pretty good.

He just seriously hates the Patriots.

Ya think? Apart from him getting his arse kicked in the Super Bowl back in the day he also used to play for the Colts in the AFCE.

I have a system for grading Analysts. I call it the Sharpe Index.

For instance, Shannon Sharpe himself is 1.0 on the index. He sucks. Tiki Barber, while irritating, is about a 0.5 on the Sharpe.

I have never seen Faulk as an analyst. What would you guys rate him?

Ya think? Apart from him getting his arse kicked in the Super Bowl back in the day he also used to play for the Colts in the AFCE.

Did the Patriots ever even beat the Colts back then? I remember the Pats being one of the sorriest franchises out there until Parcells got there.

And those Rams teams are clearly better than the Pats of last year. 18-1 is crap if the -1 comes at the end. I wish I had that thing someone posted saying that earlier.

Faulk is one of the greatest offensive players in NFL history. Who on the Patriots has done what Faulk has done?

Did the Patriots ever even beat the Colts back then? I remember the Pats being one of the sorriest franchises out there until Parcells got there.

And those Rams teams are clearly better than the Pats of last year. 18-1 is crap if the -1 comes at the end. I wish I had that thing someone posted saying that earlier.

Faulk is one of the greatest offensive players in NFL history. Who on the Patriots has done what Faulk has done?

gainzo needs wikipedia to let him know what happened pre 2001

DANG YOU GAINZO :cussing:

I open this thread with the mindset of having ponder 2 things then you throw a 3rd in there with no warning whatsoever

That's not how it goes, homie.

One team, one passion.

thats what I am with baseball. my dad tried to get me liking the Mets as a wee lad but that wasn't happenin'.

but the NFL my dad raised me Jets and Giants and that stuck. and WILL ALWAYS STICK, nomatter how many d-bags on this board say it can't happen.

Archived