Jets Sports Bars

GM

This a link to the best place to watch Jets games!!!!!!

Please post where you watch the Jets!!!!!

http://www.smokeybones.com/default.asp

$6 Pitchers

$10 Buckets of 6

All the games.

Individual audio Boxes to hear the Games

And The Best Bartender of all time.......GreenMachine!!

I work at the one in Kissimmee Florida....Anyone wearing a Jets Jersey When I am working gets a Free Beer!!!!!!!

sblogo12ds.jpg

GreenMachine you never said this was the place you worked at. A bunch of us spent a good couple of hours there on Saturday (in between practices).

This bar is awesome and the food is excellent. The remote audio boxes on the table are incredible. No matter how loud it gets you can simply change the channel and hear exactly what you want.

NICE Place. I wish I knew that you worked there!

GreenMachine you never said this was the place you worked at. A bunch of us spent a good couple of hours there on Saturday (in between practices).

This bar is awesome and the food is excellent. The remote audio boxes on the table are incredible. No matter how loud it gets you can simply change the channel and hear exactly what you want.

NICE Place. I wish I knew that you worked there!

we were in florida??? :shock: no wonder the ride home seemed so long... i must have missed the palm trees.. OY i got to brush up on my geography... i thought albany was in NY! ;)

Time Out

349 Amsterdam Ave. (Upper West Side)

between 76th and 77th Sts.

212-362-5400

http://www.newyorkmetro.com/pages/details/4261.htm

It's easy to see why discerning fans consider Time Out (formerly Boomer's) the best sports bar in the city. First off, it's got thirty-two TVs. Although most are tuned to a sports event, at least one screen shows something that doesn't involve a ball, for that un-sportsmanlike friend who got mercilessly dragged along for the evening. The beer selection is huge, the happy hour's a steal (half-price drinks and appetizers on weekdays from 4pm to 8pm and a different cocktail special every night after 8pm) and the kitchen makes first-rate bar food, including sandwiches and the usual wings and fries.

I go to Packys of course

Boca Raton

Packy's Grill

Address: 11379 W Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33428

Phone: (561) 482-0052

Best Jets bar in Boca..lots of green & white every week..family atmosphere with game room for kids..every game on every week..Three big screen tv's on one wall showing AFC East games with the Jets game in the middle..banquet room for private parties..great food, terriffic wings, large assortment of draft beers & full bar..2 pool tables..occasional Jet promotions (win a jersey)..even the Corona girls were there this year..YOWZA...Ask for Ed.. tell him Al sent you & have a beer on me.

Submitted by: Al Salerno

but most of you knew that already :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If you ever find yourself in the most beautiful city in the world - Vancouver, BC - come to Mahoney's on Robson St. to watch the Jets.

d

I was in Vancouver last July, it is a beautiful city...imagine being able to buy Cuban cigars on every street corner..we stayed at the Pan Pacific, awesome

Archived