Welcome To Hurricane Country

SoFlaJets

Looks like you folks might see a lot of storms this year. You have my condolences in advance.

I hope your local TV stations are hammering people with kids to not endanger them by staying home during a storm.

As JN's official "Michigan Homer" I recommend evacuating here.

-Cheap houses.

-Clean cities. (some with new mayors)

-Shoreline that looks like the ocean, only without the stink, salt, or things that eat you.

-Almost zero animals/plants/bugs that eat you.

-lakefront property at nearly the cost of a regular home in most states.

-Just when you get sick of sweating, you get some snow.

-Just when you get sick of snow, you get summer.

-Cops that spend their time on internet bulletin boards, rather than harassing people.

Looks like you folks might see a lot of storms this year. You have my condolences in advance.

I hope your local TV stations are hammering people with kids to not endanger them by staying home during a storm.

-Cheap houses.

-Shoreline that looks like the ocean, only without the stink, salt, or things that eat you.

-Cops that spend their time on internet bulletin boards, rather than harassing people.

That's what you think

Make sure you get your baby secured. Not your wife, your new Gibson. :) Seriously, good thoughts to you--and all others in Florida--for coming out of the hurricane unscathed.

hey BG you see her in my avatar pic there? She's hangin' right next to me now with her sisters the Takamine 12 string the Epiphone acoustic cut away the Fender tele the mandolin and Ibanez cheap acoustic/electric-anybody looking to buy a guitar or two?

-Cheap houses.

-Cops that spend their time on internet bulletin boards, rather than harassing people.[/quote]You make some pretty damn good points there JerryK you have me thinking this might be the place to be. You also forgot to put down on your list that it won't be under water come 2020.

hey BG you see her in my avatar pic there? She's hangin' right next to me now with her sisters the Takamine 12 string the Epiphone acoustic cut away the Fender tele the mandolin and Ibanez cheap acoustic/electric-anybody looking to buy a guitar or two?

That axe in your avatar is sweet. I love the honey color and the pick guard. BTW, the tone on your radio appearance was great.

Archived