Finheaven.com Fans think they will win Sunday

PhinHater

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think that will be the reason but I can actually see us losing this game. People are downplaying it way too much. I just hope the players aren't thinking the same way.

It's a rivalry game, it's bound to at least be competitive. On top of that Pennington has something to prove so he'll be playing out of his mind. I actually leaned towards picking this as one of my upset games but I stuck with the Jets.

The Following Users Say Thank You to PhinHater For This Useful Post:

Thor99

:rl: ain't that a swell feature for a football board? I think it was originated by the same fella who wrote their fight song :rl:

that friggin song cracks me up. change up a few words & it could be a hit song for any gay pirate musical

:rl: ain't that a swell feature for a football board? I think it was originated by the same fella who wrote their fight song :rl:

that friggin song cracks me up. change up a few words & it could be a hit song for any gay pirate musical

Hey! The Oilers/Texans liked that song so much they ripped it off... how that disputes your claim of it being gay Im not sure... ****.

Hey! The Oilers/Texans liked that song so much they ripped it off... how that disputes your claim of it being gay Im not sure... ****.

wow............really? it's very wordy & jingly for a football fight song ain't it? more like a lullaby.

never been to a texans game but thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to keep my buttcheeks clenched for all 4 quarters...well unless I get like really drunk at halftime

wow............really? it's very wordy & jingly for a football fight song ain't it? more like a lullaby.

never been to a texans game but thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to keep my buttcheeks clenched for all 4 quarters...well unless I get like really drunk at halftime

Well you have to consider it was probably written by some dude on the beach drinking a margarita and/or Pabst Blue Ribbon as he composed it the 1960's.

Whereas the Jets Fight Song was undoubtedly written by Joe Namath and Satan.

Well you have to consider it was probably written by some dude on the beach drinking a margarita and/or Pabst Blue Ribbon as he composed it the 1960's.

Whereas the Jets Fight Song was undoubtedly written by Joe Namath and Satan.

we're jetfans not pulitzer prize winners. we can chant our song at any level of inebriation ;)

I don't think that will be the reason but I can actually see us losing this game. People are downplaying it way too much. I just hope the players aren't thinking the same way.

I could certainly see last years team losing this game. But we're not last years team.

The only way we lose this is because all the new components to the Jets aren't cohesive yet. But they should be together enough to kick Chads azz.

As much as I hate to think it, its very possible the Jets would lose. Playing in the Miami heat (supposed to be mid 90's I believe) is an advantage for Miami and I seem to remember them always doing well when playing at home the first few weeks. Chad has two things going for him 1) He has a much greater familiarity with Miami's offensive scheme then Brett had with the Jets 2) The revenge factor is going to be much greater in Chad's favor (it would be similar to the Jets playing the Packers for Brett). They are saying Brett will have less than 50% of the playbook down for this first game while Chad will have much more at his command. Our running game is a huge question mark as well, we will need that to take the limited play book pressure off Favre. Miami should have a decent running attack from what I have seen in the preseason so far.

This game will really come down to the Jets D. If they can put pressure on Chad all game we will win due to Chads ability to fold like a lawnchair under pressure. If they can't it might be a long 3 weeks for the Jets.

As much as I hate to think it, its very possible the Jets would lose. Playing in the miami heat (supposed to be mid 90's I believe) is an advantage for Miami and I seem to remember them always doing well when playing at home the first few weeks. Chad has two things going for him 1) He has a much greater familiarity with Miami's offensive scheme then Brett had with the Jets 2) The revenge factor is going to be much greater in Chads favor (it would be similar to the Jets playing the Packers for Brett). They are saying Brett will have less than 50% of the playbook down for this first game while Chad will have much more at his command.

This game will really come down to the Jets D. If they can put pressure on Chad all game we will win due to Chads ability to fold like a lawnchair under pressure. If they can't it might be a long 3 weeks for the Jets.

i'd expect this kind of drivel from our finfanfriends. So you think chads gonna try harder and therefore play better than ohhhhhhhhh lets say the 4th quarter of the bills game last year?

did you watch chad play last year by chance? I actually turned a ny jets football game off!!!!! after 2 offensive series of a game. thats a 1st for me. all the previous games last year were viewed while swishing mouthfuls of vomit.

every friggin sunday same friggin thing. hope like heck chad plays well only to be severely let down

Archived