Mangini would welcome Chad back

InstantClassic

What has Chad done that makes you think he can coach anything other than a Hackett offense?
I'm not sure if he can coach anything and I did not specify what I would like to see him coach.

I think if he went into coaching he would be decent somewhere though, I also think he is smart enough to utilize what talents are given to him.

I'm sure if he ever does coach he won't be limited to only coaching what he was capable of, he is smarter than that in my opinion.

I'm not sure if he can coach anything and I did not specify what I would like to see him coach.

I think if he went into coaching he would be decent somewhere though, I also think he is smart enough to utilize what talents are given to him.

I'm sure if he ever does coach he won't be limited to only coaching what he was capable of, he is smarter than that in my opinion.

What makes you think he is smart? His Journalism degree?

Well too bad manjudas wont be around as he and O Tanen bum.. will be working at Vesuvio washing dishes for Artie Bucco.. See you next week , good luck against Tony Soprano tom.. :baby:

Manjudas? Way to compare one of the lowest forms of scum on the Earth, Bill Belichick to Jesus. Mangini betraying that low-life hardly compares to Judas betraying Jesus. Tool.

Archived