Look Who Just Joined - YoungJetsFan

Maxman

Ladies and Gentleman there is a celebrity sighting. Please stay clear of the red carpet. Is it, yes it is people. It's our newest member YoungJetsFan.

Welcome to the site, sorry you had login problems. I am going to add my email address to the login page so anyone with problems can contact me directly: maxman@jetnation.com

At any rate, please let us know if you have any questions or comments. If Tom gets out of line with the gerbil comments there is not much I can do. He owns half of the place. If Tx gets out of line, him I can ban.

Thanks for registering!

ARGH!!! UPLINK THE BACK-UP SERVER!!! INCREASE BANDWIDTH BY 3X! BATTEN THE HATCHES! BATTEN THE HATCHES!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

JK YJ, good to see you! :wink: :lol:

Uplink the backup server? Man what is wrong with you?

You would never uplink the backup server with the production server still live. Damn you TomShane, you should even joke around about such things.

Do you know what would happen? Does data integrity mean nothing to you. I am revoking your Admin acces you damn renegage.

Uplink the backup server? Man what is wrong with you?

You would never uplink the backup server with the production server still live. Damn you TomShane, you should even joke around about such things.

Do you know what would happen? Does data integrity mean nothing to you. I am revoking your Admin acces you damn renegage.

I don't even know what a server is to begin with, computer geek!

Max, will your bandwidth be able to handle the length of YJF's and Ham's posts at the same time?

Welcome YJF.

Ham just say the word and we lose this clown okay???

(Serious Answer: At our peak yesterday of 62 users we were running at about 12% of capacity. In other worders, the server is breezing along.)

By the way. I call the server Tom. Because it comes to my waist and serves me. There is a little lame I.T. humor for you!

Ham just say the word and we lose this clown okay???

(Serious Answer: At our peak yesterday of 62 users we were running at about 12% of capacity. In other worders, the server is breezing along.)

By the way. I call the server Tom. Because it comes to my waist and serves me. There is a little lame I.T. humor for you!

GOOD ONE, LEWIS!!! Or, is it GILBERT?

d10nerds.jpg

Here I am. The bandwith killer.lol

First off,Here comes a long debut post.

YJF INTRO- Volume One Chapter One Verse One

I feel like I have joined the darkside. I don't know what problems occured between The exiled group of jiers and the powers that be at JI.

I don't care. I don't have problems with anyone.

JetsInsider is a great place. That site united alot of Jet fans. It brought alot of Jets fans together.I have no problems with that site or the people that run it.

I hope that they have no problem with me sharing some of my thoughts and opinions here. I could be in line for a spanking though.lol. I support both sites and Jets fans should be united not divided.

I'm here because I like interacting with alot of you guys and ok, because I want to hit on Bren. I'll admit it. :lol:

I've never posted on any other football site besides JI. So I was a message board virgin and JI took my virginity away.There have been tons of pats fans that have tried for a couple of years to get me to come over to their lousy message boards and I have declined. Discussing Steve Neal's bench strength has never really enticed me.

Anyway, It's good to be here.

I will try to divide time between both sites because I support both of you guys and I hope that a truce can be made between both sides. That's one of the reasons why I am here.

YJF:

Absolutely brother. We are not asking you to choose. Tom and I were exiled so we started this place so people like Tom wouldn't be persecuted.

But like I said to someone last week. We will never ask you were you have been.

We don't want to fight with anyone. We encourage group hugs. We like everyone. Almost.

Thanks for stopping by!

Good to see you, YJ. There are zero problems with JI over here, outside of some fringe entities that we try to suppress. Think of us as the OTHER Chinese restaurant across the street (the one that gives you a hooker with every five orders of Peking Duck).

Have fun, bro, and don't sweat it. Seriously, as you read through the threads, we're cool with JI. Even jetman has come to like us, and he's a heinous boot-lick. :lol:

Good to see you, YJ. There are zero problems with JI over here, outside of some fringe entities that we try to suppress. Think of us as the OTHER Chinese restaurant across the street (the one that gives you a hooker with every five orders of Peking Duck).

Have fun, bro, and don't sweat it. Seriously, as you read through the threads, we're cool with JI. Even jetman has come to like us, and he's a heinous boot-lick. :lol:

What Chinese restaurants have you been to and can I please get the address to the peking duck special one?LOL

Oh, so this is where the rejects hang out :D

Nice site, really nice. Sorry to hear Tom and Dick( :D ) had problems at JI.com.

It's ironic how TGG.com gets abuse for the banning stuff, yet you guys left for this same reason.

Anyway, you guys are pretty cool and knowledgeable and I'm thankful allowing me to be here.

Oh, so this is where the rejects hang out :D

Nice site, really nice. Sorry to hear Tom and d!ck( :D ) had problems at JI.com.

It's ironic how TGG.com gets abuse for the banning stuff, yet you guys left for this same reason.

Anyway, you guys are pretty cool and knowledgeable and I'm thankful allowing me to be here.

Welcome MiamiJet. Glad you registered!

Just trying to have some fun here, that's all. Hope you like it.

Archived