The biggest game of our season. No not a Pats game

Jetkid94

The division winners are obviously the Pats, Colts, Chargers, and Steelers.

one wildcard spot will DEFINEATLY be the Jaguars. They are to strong to not make it over the Broncos or Bills or Browns.

Heres where the last spot comes in.

The last spot is either the jets, broncos, bills, or maybe browns.

heres how we get in. As long as we split with Buffalo AND beat the Broncos we will get in. personally I think it will come down to us and the Broncos.

the biggest game of our season will be vs the Broncos. If we win we go to the playoffs, if we lose that game no playoffs.

I also have this posted on footballsfuture

I'd be willing to bet right now that one of those things will not happen.

LOL that was a lot of assumptions put down as definite.

The Colts? No Saturday -- could impact them. The Jags are good, they may just win that division.

They play the games on the field for a reason. Otherwise Daniel Synder would just win the trophy each offseason.

The division winners are obviously the Pats, Colts, Chargers, and Steelers.

one wildcard spot will DEFINEATLY be the Jaguars. They are to strong to not make it over the Broncos or Bills or Browns.

Heres where the last spot comes in.

The last spot is either the jets, broncos, bills, or maybe browns.

heres how we get in. As long as we split with Buffalo AND beat the Broncos we will get in. personally I think it will come down to us and the Broncos.

the biggest game of our season will be vs the Broncos. If we win we go to the playoffs, if we lose that game no playoffs.

I also have this posted on footballsfuture

I don't know. The Broncos have DRob. It will be tough. :rolleyes:

i didnt get the memo that the division winners were already crowned, damn. Heres the deal this is the NFL and anything can happen so to sit there and crown division winners before tomorrow is dumb, have your opinion, but I'm done settling for 2nd best. This team has a tremendous shot to win the division this season.

Archived