Life just sucks

afosomf

Just found out a friend of ours husband just died of cancer, 1 year after they

were married, cancer came 1 month after engagement. it was 2nd marriage for both and they made a great couple. Cancer took him away after 10 months of marriage.

If you think Brady had a bad day...just think of Larissa who lost her soulmate.. now i am too sad too post anymore today.

were married, cancer came 1 month after engagement. it was 2nd marriage for both and they made a great couple. Cancer took him away after 10 months of marriage.

If you think Brady had a bad day...just think of Larissa who lost her soulmate.. now i am too sad too post anymore today.

I'm sorry to hear that, Assmop. That does suck. Sure, they had found eachother - but darn! You wish they could have had more time together.

Brady's day was a day at the park compared to your freinds. Brady can spend the rest of his season on injured reserve, healing, rehabbing and getting to spend more time with his son and watching him grow. Brady has a good life.

So sorry for your loss. Life, at times, seems unfair. May he rest in peace. :(

In times like these, it comforts us think about those that really have it tough in life. Like Tom Brady, for instance. Now, after his injury, he will have to endure getting bl*wn twice daily by a Brazilian super model while on crutches. Can you even fathom the the suffering this young man will experience. Seriously, I hope this feeble attempt at levity brings a smile to your face in this time of sorrow. Condolences to his family.

Sorry for your loss afo -- My aunt is in the same situation -- she has been living with her boyfriend for a number of years and he was diagnosed last year -- so they made it official and got married last may -- His time left is short -- once again sorry

Archived