LMAO!! I knew this was coming.

Alk

damn alk,,u keep forgettin,,,

please cut/paste for those on the exhalted list:

vBulletin Message

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

here

You're IP banned, old man?

:bwahaharoll:

Green Jets & Ham

Here Piggy Piggy - Here Piggy Piggy

Hey look, lets not beat around the bush here, lets call a spade a spade, this Patriots team has been mortally wounded, they will try to circle the wagons, have that wounded animal mentality, but when you lose a player of that magnitude and at that position, to use an old phrase I've often used in jest, only this time I'm not kidding ...

THIS PIG IS RIPE FOR THE SLAUGHTER!!

Are we going to kill it?

Are we man enough to kill it?

pig.jpg

I've only been posting since last year, so the name doesn't ring a bell off hand. Was that his username? Any insight/stories to share concerning his legend?

Tom was a very funny person meshed well in helping to lauch jetnation with max. The rest is too long to tell.

That GJH dude is such a self-important little man, 'aint he? He's annoying as hell - and he's wrong half the time. Actually, more than half the time. He reminds me of this dude named AndyJohnson over at Patsfans.com. I wish I could just meet Andy one time and tell him to shut the heck up! Everytime he predicts something - it's wrong. Everytime he's postive - sh*t hits the fan. I can't stand the guy.

I've only been posting since last year, so the name doesn't ring a bell off hand. Was that his username? Any insight/stories to share concerning his legend?

Tom Shane is quite possibly the funniest human on earth. He is the exact opposite of Max, tall, thin, good looking and funny. Anyway, he was one of the founding fathers of JN. Sooth was angered, and all was right in the world.

Max and Tom had some sort of falling out, the details of which are still cloudy to this day. Tom decided to leave JN, and could be found occasionally at other boards, but he was not nearly as prolific as he had been in the past.

Apparently, he emailed Sooth, asking for his ban to be lifted, that he was done with JN and wanted to post at JI once again. Sooth actually allowed this and created a "The Return of Tom Shane" thread, in which he extolled Tom's posting virtuosity. I'm sure that Sooth had visions of "FU JN" threads, with postcounts skyrocketing. He probably also had visions of Tom posting in the VIP lounge, encouraging others to part with their hard earned money.

There was great anticipation for the return of Tom. What would he say? Would he **** on JN? Did Max really finish that box of Twinkies?

His great return consisted of exactly one post, never to be heard from again. He had Sooth entirely fished in. The egg on Sooth's faced was visible from the 300 level.

To this day, I believe that this is one of the greatest pranks ever pulled.

tomshane & max were by far the wittiest, funniest,most knowledgeable posting duo the internet has ever seen. they would turn any thread, no matter the topic into a joyride. it never, & I doubt it ever will get better than their input in the same thread...priceless stuff we all miss.

tomshane & max were by far the wittiest, funniest,most knowledgeable posting duo the internet has ever seen. they would turn any thread, no matter the topic into a joyride. it never, & I doubt it ever will get better than their input in the same thread...priceless stuff we all miss.

Thanks, JW. If I may, what ever happened to him?

Tom Shane is quite possibly the funniest human on earth. He is the exact opposite of Max, tall, thin, good looking and funny. Anyway, he was one of the founding fathers of JN. Sooth was angered, and all was right in the world.

Max and Tom had some sort of falling out, the details of which are still cloudy to this day. Tom decided to leave JN, and could be found occasionally at other boards, but he was not nearly as prolific as he had been in the past.

Apparently, he emailed Sooth, asking for his ban to be lifted, that he was done with JN and wanted to post at JI once again. Sooth actually allowed this and created a "The Return of Tom Shane" thread, in which he extolled Tom's posting virtuosity. I'm sure that Sooth had visions of "FU JN" threads, with postcounts skyrocketing. He probably also had visions of Tom posting in the VIP lounge, encouraging others to part with their hard earned money.

There was great anticipation for the return of Tom. What would he say? Would he **** on JN? Did Max really finish that box of Twinkies?

His great return consisted of exactly one post, never to be heard from again. He had Sooth entirely fished in. The egg on Sooth's faced was visible from the 300 level.

Thanks, Thor. Sorry I missed your post initially. It sounds like an amazing time and ride. Hilarious guys like that just don't happen every day. I appreciate the feed back. How do we coax that post master back?

do u remember what his one post was????

Archived