LMAO!! I knew this was coming.

Alk

Been a long time Stiller.

Your boys looked pretty damn good on opening day.

Eh, tryin' not to get too worked up over one game. Any chance u can start posting in the football forum now that Pennington is gone? ;)

I know u been asked this a hundred times by now, but gimme a rundown on the Phins board u frequent and have been banned by? Anddddddddddd have ya had some good Pennington discussions? :lol:

Tom Shane is quite possibly the funniest human on earth. He is the exact opposite of Max, tall, thin, good looking and funny. Anyway, he was one of the founding fathers of JN. Sooth was angered, and all was right in the world.

Max and Tom had some sort of falling out, the details of which are still cloudy to this day. Tom decided to leave JN, and could be found occasionally at other boards, but he was not nearly as prolific as he had been in the past.

Apparently, he emailed Sooth, asking for his ban to be lifted, that he was done with JN and wanted to post at JI once again. Sooth actually allowed this and created a "The Return of Tom Shane" thread, in which he extolled Tom's posting virtuosity. I'm sure that Sooth had visions of "FU JN" threads, with postcounts skyrocketing. He probably also had visions of Tom posting in the VIP lounge, encouraging others to part with their hard earned money.

There was great anticipation for the return of Tom. What would he say? Would he **** on JN? Did Max really finish that box of Twinkies?

His great return consisted of exactly one post, never to be heard from again. He had Sooth entirely fished in. The egg on Sooth's faced was visible from the 300 level.

To this day, I believe that this is one of the greatest pranks ever pulled.

This isn't true. Let's look at the facts:

Tall -- okay he is tall, that one is true.

Good looking -- okay you got me on that one as well.

Thin -- hahaha, he wasn't thin. Sure the few times we saw him he was thin but that was only because he went on a starvation diet the previous 60 days. Once he left he was back to skittles, twizzlers and peeps.

His fake return to JI was classic though. He left Sooth a few Easter eggs as well. That was a good stunt.

• Upvote 1

Thin -- hahaha, he wasn't thin. Sure the few times we saw him he was thin but that was only because he went on a starvation diet the previous 60 days. Once he left he was back to skittles, twizzlers and peeps.

His fake return to JI was classic though. He left Sooth a few Easter eggs as well. That was a good stunt.

did he end up marrying GGG?

i did not get an invitation....

you must see GGG at the jet gamess....maybe at the hot dog stand in between punts;)

Never ran into her at a game. I sit in the mezz and rarely leave my seat. Plus the goal is to eat enough at the tailgate, so you don't have to buy stadium food! :-P

i think his mistake was the small yankees shirt.. it just wasnt very forgiving :lol:

:rl: I can't get enough of this stuff...

"I WAS RIGHT, this PIG is ripe for the slaughter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... only the PIG in this case is Eric Mangini

I have to credit my friend warfish for that line, but he's absolutely right

At the very least this team better win the @#$%% division this year or Mangini can take a hike

How dare he allow the Patriots to march into the Meadowlands the year after SpyGate with Matt Cassel at Quarterback and make it 8 in a row in our building .. how @#$%&@% dare he make us suffer this indignity!

He better win the damn the division this year if not the damn SB or I'll be calling for his head on a stick, bring us the head of the Mangini Pig, and I'll be screaming from the rooftops for Bill Cowher

GET IT DONE, MANGINI!!

Case Closed"

And the quote of the entire thread...

"It must be exhausting being you."