Scumbag Attacks Oasis' Noel Gallagher-from behind

SoFlaJets

What a piece of garbage. Too bad the days of Hell's Angels as security are gone. That guy's face would have been used as a combination punching/kicking bag an pool cue smashing apparatus. Come back, Sonny B.

I'm sure he was given it pretty good backstage by the security detail-I know if it was MY guitar player I would make sure he was given a good once over-if not by arena security then my entourage-or a payoff to the cops. "hey here's a few grand take the long way to the station...if ya know what I mean"

I'm sure he was given it pretty good backstage by the security detail-I know if it was MY guitar player I would make sure he was given a good once over-if not by arena security then my entourage-or a payoff to the cops. "hey here's a few grand take the long way to the station...if ya know what I mean"

Yeah I'm sure he got his backstage. That d-bag is just lucky Peter Grant isn't the band's manager. The stories I've heard about him roughing people up.. yikes.

Yeah I'm sure he got his backstage. That d-bag is just lucky Peter Grant isn't the band's manager. The stories I've heard about him roughing people up.. yikes.

yea Peter Grant; big, mean and loaded up on vodka and cocaine...lethal mixture

Archived