Hello fellow Jets Fans

Brian McFan

Well, hello all!

I'd like to take this time to introduce myself. I'm Brian McFan, Jet's fan for 30+ years. I live in Hanover Township, PA (near Wilkes-Barre) and have been a member of many message boards, just not this one.

In any case, I look forward to reading the posts and chimining in from time to time as the season develops. Not sure why I never came here, but I'm glad I found this place. It appears to be just what I was looking for.

And to the old-timers here. Go easy on me. Every so often I post a stupid question or two. Its a direct result of too much alcohol consumption.

Its great being a newbie again. :baby:

Look forward to some chats, once I get the hang of the place.

-Brian

P.S. Me and the Mrs. will be coming to the game this weekend on a bus trip. Where are the best tailgate parties?

"..." Its a direct result of too much alcohol consumption. "..."

-Brian

- Hopefully you have been drinking WINE :confused0085: ..., if its beer, well then I feel sorry for you :P

Just kidding, and welcome aboard!

Edit: And just to clear it up; I'm not a "Jets-Fan", I just love NFL !

Again, thanks to you all and good to be here.

No where can I argue about Eric Mangini running it on 3 and 7 with the game on the line? ;)

No argument here -- I was in the stands and could not believe it -- the rest of the way we stood there silent with our hearts in our throats --

Again, thanks to you all and good to be here.

No where can I argue about Eric Mangini running it on 3 and 7 with the game on the line? ;)

Welcome to jetnation and yes Brett should have been passing on that 3rd and 7 at the end of the game!

Well, hello all!

I'd like to take this time to introduce myself. I'm Brian McFan, Jet's fan for 30+ years. I live in Hanover Township, PA (near Wilkes-Barre) and have been a member of many message boards, just not this one.

In any case, I look forward to reading the posts and chimining in from time to time as the season develops. Not sure why I never came here, but I'm glad I found this place. It appears to be just what I was looking for.

And to the old-timers here. Go easy on me. Every so often I post a stupid question or two. Its a direct result of too much alcohol consumption.

Its great being a newbie again. :baby:

Look forward to some chats, once I get the hang of the place.

-Brian

P.S. Me and the Mrs. will be coming to the game this weekend on a bus trip. Where are the best tailgate parties?

Welcome, welcome Brian. Hope you enjoy the game Sunday and your time here at JET NATION.

Archived