Court says police illegally taped nursing home sex

Lil Bit Special

I am sitting here at my desk laughing like a lunatic at that news story. There is a part of me that knows laughing at this situation is wrong, but another--stronger part--that must. The concept of the woman's family saying that he was trying to f**k her back into consciousness is astoundingly sad and hysterical. Why did you post this madness? Now it's another night of laughing and getting yelled at by my wife for keeping her up.

I am sitting here at my desk laughing like a lunatic at that news story. There is a part of me that knows laughing at this situation is wrong, but another--stronger part--that must. The concept of the woman's family saying that he was trying to f**k her back into consciousness is astoundingly sad and hysterical. Why did you post this madness? Now it's another night of laughing and getting yelled at by my wife for keeping her up.

I posted this because this is a very serious issue you should discuss with your wife.

If she happened to have a stroke, would she want you to f#ck her back into consciousness?

Plus I found it hysterical her family approves of it.

:)

I posted this because this is a very serious issue you should discuss with your wife.

If she happened to have a stroke, would she want you to f#ck her back into consciousness?

Plus I found it hysterical her family approves of it.

:)

I am at that stage when your sides and throat hurt from laughing. I want to hang with that family. They have an inspiring sensibility. Maybe if the husband organizes a threesome or gang rape with his poker buddies it will spark her recovery. What the f**k are these people( maniacs)thinking? LOl. Make it stop.

I am at that stage when your sides and throat hurt from laughing. I want to hang with that family. They have an inspiring sensibility. Maybe if the husband organizes a threesome or gang rape with his poker buddies it will spark her recovery. What the f**k are these people( maniacs)thinking? LOl. Make it stop.

Its Wisconsin. They dont think so right up in those parts.

Archived