Jason Giambi

Mavrik

Someone I think on here mentioned they thought Giambi was back on teh juice. I just watched a recap of the yanks spring training game on espn and a subsequent interview afterwards, and if anything, he looks like he put on a LOT of weight, and I don't think all of its muscle either. Guy looks slow and his midsection is a helluva lot bigger than previous year. Maybe the only Giambi the Yanks are going to have to worry about is a slightly out of shape one.

Someone I think on here mentioned they thought Giambi was back on teh juice. I just watched a recap of the yanks spring training game on espn and a subsequent interview afterwards, and if anything, he looks like he put on a LOT of weight, and I don't think all of its muscle either. Guy looks slow and his midsection is a helluva lot bigger than previous year. Maybe the only Giambi the Yanks are going to have to worry about is a slightly out of shape one.

he can go back on Human Growth Hormone because the players association will NOT allow for a blood test to see who is using that to bulk up. Jason is probably researching what he can use to gain that muscle back and look like quasimodo again.

LL

Maybe his gut just looks bigger because of the George Costanza-like significant shrinkage!

He went 0 for 1 today with 2 walks. One walk was on 8 pitches.

He doesn't look like the same Giambi of 2 years ago, but IMO, it's way too early to assess.

I'm not saying he's going to tank this year. No way of telling. Guy just looked bloated.

If he struggles early, he's going to feel the wrath of just about everyone at the Bronx. Regardless of whether they're supporting him now.

They're not happy unless 1-9 hits 30 HRs and 100 RBI apiece.

Don't read too much into it.

Winning the division by 18 games is quite comical though! :lol:

I may have estimated too high.

Definitely 16. There is a late season series against the Orioles. I don't like the pitching matchups, otherwise I would stick with the 18. \:D/

I'm not saying he's going to tank this year. No way of telling. Guy just looked bloated.

If he struggles early, he's going to feel the wrath of just about everyone at the Bronx. Regardless of whether they're supporting him now.

i think i should check out his hiney for needle marks.... :roll:

Archived