2 calls were the game

madmike1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you...3rd QTR calls killed us. Suck it up and go to SD and get this WIN!

The one in the first was worse. It would've been first and goal from the 1 yard line instead we got a missed FG and they got a FG so that call (and it was CLEARLY PI as he had cotchery around the waist) was a 10 point swing. The Jets lost by 9. That call was the game. As usual the cheaters get the call that gives them the game. Nothing new.

The one in the first was worse. It would've been first and goal from the 1 yard line instead we got a missed FG and they got a FG so that call (and it was CLEARLY PI as he had cotchery around the waist) was a 10 point swing. The Jets lost by 9. That call was the game. As usual the cheaters get the call that gives them the game. Nothing new.

we still played Pussified football...and we deserved to lose

pats aint winning SB either

Yeah, but you 'can't blame the refs' even thought we've seen the same BS calls go for the Pats n Colts for years now.

we still played Pussified football...and we deserved to lose

pats aint winning SB either

Obviously the Jets didn't play great but they would've won the game if the refs didn't screw them. But that always happens when we play that fraud team so it's like banging your head against the wall to even talk about.

So that makes it 19-17. You still have two more points to account for. :rl:

Obviously the Jets didn't play great but they would've won the game if the refs didn't screw them. But that always happens when we play that fraud team so it's like banging your head against the wall to even talk about.

UMMMMMMMMMMM

Feely sucks gave away 3 points

Graham is beyond suck and gave pats Field position all day

Schott is 3x suck with the terrible playcalling 3 runs by Jones ....

EM had a bad handle all day long and should donate his paycheck to my

kids college fund..the bastid

We lost.Refs didn't affect the outcome that much.Suck it up guys,it's a long season and this team is still gelling.The penalties will go away as the team gets more comfortable with each other.

Special teams lost this game for us as much as anything.They just weren't that special,especially Graham.

Teams shouldn't get screwed by the refs no matter how well or poorly they play troll. If you team was ever on this side of awful calls you'd know that.

1. The offensive PI call was correct. O'Neal had a play on the ball and Cotchery pushed him to the ground.

2. I don't even know what PI call you're talking about in the endzone.

1. The offensive PI call was correct. O'Neal had a play on the ball and Cotchery pushed him to the ground.

Typical denial. This is why you're a joke, not because you're a patsy troll and a homer but because you are just dishonest. Keep being obsessed with me.

Typical denial. This is why you're a joke, not because you're a patsy troll and a homer but because you are just dishonest. Keep being obsessed with me.

:rl: I think I remember the moment but don't recall the play. I just remember the comentators making some comment about how you can put a hand on the receiver but you can't pull. I can't help being obsessed with you, you're just fascinating.

Cotch "pushed him to the ground?" are you serious? Pats Defense repeatedly threw Favre to the ground after he threw the ball.....no call. One hit on Cassel (in the 4th) of course and its a "roughing the passer".....sure. I've been seeing the SAME BS for years. I can't believe people don't see this. Other than "Pats" fans.

Cotch "pushed him to the ground?" are you serious? Pats Defense repeatedly threw Favre to the ground after he threw the ball.....no call. One hit on Cassel (in the 4th) of course and its a "roughing the passer".....sure. I've been seeing the SAME BS for years. I can't believe people don't see this. Other than "Pats" fans.

You're just as impartial as we are. We love the Patriots and you hate them. The truth is somewhere in the middle. After all of this Spygate stuff I guarantee you that the media would be all over this if they felt something wasn't on the up and up.

The officiating in the game was bad. (Stuckey is ruled "down", but then Favre is allowed to be pushed back 20 yds?). However, we didn't lose because of that. We lost because our offense doesn't have any game changers on it to help Favre. That's just fact. Our D was decent today. They had a short field to deal with many times.

Addressing to 2 pass interference non-calls. The 1st, in the end zone. that was close. I thought it should have been called. The one with Cotchery on the long pop-up from Favre... that was a GOOD CALL by the officials. Take your green colored glasses off and you'll see that. If that was pass interference on the DB there, then Revis committed pass interference in the Miami game at the end.. . Same thing.

We lost the game today because we weren't as prepared as the team that beat us and today they were a better team. In many facets of the game. The ref's didnt cost us the game, the PI call was right. If you want to say the refs blew a game for someone - watch the SD - Den game. Not ours.

You're just as impartial as we are. We love the Patriots and you hate them. The truth is somewhere in the middle. After all of this Spygate stuff I guarantee you that the media would be all over this if they felt something wasn't on the up and up.

We'll just have to see as the season goes on. However I can almost guarantee if Moss was fighting for the ball. It would've been PI on defense, you've seen it every game last year, Moss loves to "push off" but its ok when you're a Pats. Especially in crunch time. I think the Pats had 2 penalties ALLLLLLL game for 10yrds, can't be serious, holding happens like every play in the NFL but never with the Pats. Totally amazing IMO.

We lost because our offense doesn't have any game changers on it to help Favre.

There is alot to that actually. I really noticed it watching the game today. Cotchery in all honesty is a #2 receiver. That's not a knock on him. He's still a really good receiver but he just doesn't have all of the tools that you look for in your #1.

We'll just have to see as the season goes on. However I can almost guarantee if Moss was fighting for the ball. It would've been PI on defense, you've seen it every game last year, Moss loves to "push off" but its ok when you're a Pats. Especially in crunch time. I think the Pats had 2 penalties ALLLLLLL game for 10yrds, can't be serious, holding happens like every play in the NFL but never with the Pats. Totally amazing IMO.

Harris was blatantly held on that morris 2 yard screen run and no call. It happens every time we play them. It's really 16 on 11.

LOL, sad excuses Madmike.

It was blatant offensive PI from Cotch, he prevented a pick by shoving O'Neal out of the way.

The things that ****ed this team up were simply:

The missed FG, The pussified playcalling from the 2 yard line.

Had we taken a 10-3 or 10-6 lead, it would have been a different game IMO.

I can't, because I only listened to the game on radio.

The announcers said Cotchery mugged O'Neil to the ground BEFORE the flag was thrown.

They also said it was a very good call in the end zone.

Again, what do 2 plays out of 95 have to do with the outcome of a football game?

The tuck rule call was only one play too. Your argument sucks. It must be awesome to get EVERY big call...

There is alot to that actually. I really noticed it watching the game today. Cotchery in all honesty is a #2 receiver. That's not a knock on him. He's still a really good receiver but he just doesn't have all of the tools that you look for in your #1.

I've been saying that for a couple years.. The Jets do not have a #1. I say that, and get blasted here religiously. However, we DO NOT Have a #1. Sorry. That hurts big time.

Favre is used to working with a possession guy (Driver) who can go deep on occasion and a burner (like Jennings)... We don't have the burner. Cotchery can be the possession guy.

LOL, sad excuses Madmike.

It was blatant offensive PI from Cotch, he prevented a pick by shoving O'Neal out of the way.

The things that ****ed this team up were simply:

The missed FG, The pussified playcalling from the 2 yard line.

Had we taken a 10-3 or 10-6 lead, it would have been a different game IMO.

REAL TEAMS that have spent the gross national product of mid-sized 3rd world nations on their OL pound it in with 3 runs from the 2. I can't blast them too much for that.

What did the Jets offense and defense do the other 93 plays in the game?

Face it madmike, he's right.

First off, Feely misses an automatic FG. Of course, we're used to seeing Jets kickers missing 30 yarders.

We also had a golden opportunity with 1st and Goal at their own 3, and Schotty clearly didn't make the right calls. He finally got it right when Favre connected with Stucky, but it was too late by then.

Favre also showed some of his flaws, like the pick to Merriweather, and not taking a fall quickly enough to avoid a 20 yard sack. I hated that PI call against Cotchery, but I hated our offensive playcalling even more.

Archived