Dustin Keller

Green DNA

Can we please get this guy on the field a little more? On his one catch on the TD drive, he had Adalius Thomas sucking fumes and was wide open. LB's cannot cover him. I don't need to see Bubba Franks catching 4 yard passes on 3rd and 8, get the friggin' playmakers on the field.

There was at least one of the plays he was in there for, where no one was within 10 yards of him in any direction, 15+ yards downfield. Lined up on the right side in the slot (maybe a little tighter but can't remember for sure). Favre never looked at him & I think completed a 7-ish-yard pass to the other side.

But overall, I didn't see him in there that much.

I would have liked to see keller and stuckey more TBH. Coles' drop on 3rd and 7 was an absolute back breaker. Sure it was early in the game and only a punt came of it but those are drops that Welker would never make and those are the reasons the pats drives go for 12 plays and ours go for 6.

If Coles can't preform, throw to Stuckey, he has done nothing but run good, hard routes and catch the football. Start rewarding the young guys. Favre has shown he likes working with young guys in GB anyway; jennings, jones, Franks (years ago)...list goes on.

The whole little Shotty with Mangini's nose stuck in it offense is wearing thin. Largely because it doesn't work. I'd be very up for Callahan taking the wheel with the stipulation that if Mangini wants to meddle - let him meddle with ST.

I think Callahan has done his job well this year. Generally on run plays we are getting good yards (unless we are on the 3...ouch) and the offense looks so nice on certain drives....then on other drives it looks like a totally different team. I don't get it...the patriots always look like the patriots on every friggen drive...the jets look like a good team...then a terrible team...where is the consistancy?

I say sit coles' candy ass and let the young gays in there. I'm not brad smith fan but you can hear it in his voice and see it in his eyes that he wants to get on the field...i'd take that over coles bitching about his boyfriend and dropping passes.

Archived