Chansi Stuckey

lawngnome o-line

I predicted earlier in the year he would have 50 catches and 4 td's. I have extremely high hopes with this guy, and he is the YAC receiver that we need from the slot. He IS Wayne Chrebet reincarnate.

Proud to have worn the Stuckey jersey to yesterdays game.

Yesterday's prediction: 4 catches, 50 yards, 1TD

Yesterday's result: 4 catches 41, yards, 1 TD

Wasn't that far off

I predicted earlier in the year he would have 50 catches and 4 td's. I have extremely high hopes with this guy, and he is the YAC receiver that we need from the slot. He IS Wayne Chrebet reincarnate.

Wasn't that far off

I like him...with him and Clowney..Mr. Coles might be a player we could trade...

I like him...with him and Clowney..Mr. Coles might be a player we could trade...

I think you may be right, with the way clowney looked this preseason and in camp, he could be a treat, and with stuckey playing the way he is playing the end of the line could be sooner than later for L coles, though I have always liked him, and its killing me to see him play like this, esp after we just payed him all that money.

Wasn't that far off

Your yardage prediction was off by 18%. Just like Coach Mangini we demand excellence.

Now go run a lap before you post again.

people forget that as a rookie, Chansi had won the 4th, close to 3rd WR job in camp 2 years ago when he went down in last preseason game..

this kid is for real and will be a HUGE force for Jets in years to come paired with Cotch and whoever is Coles replacement

Archived