Sign in to follow this  
Jetman_67

I HATE FLYING

Im sitting at the Newark Airport waiting for my plane to go home. Waiting is boring, then you get packed into a tin can like sardines!!! Of course there will be some turbulence all the way back to Seattle, just so I can be nervous.

I have to do this crap again over the weekend too!!!!!! Flying sucks

A horrific, fiery fuselage, perhaps? Just kidding. Have a safe flight home. I am the worst flier possible. I start sweating the flight weeks before. In the old days, I would take 7 AM flights and get two bottles of vodka with OJ as I entered the plane. After that, it was a refill every 20 minutes or so. No joke.

Same here. I know the AC is on here, but im sweating like crazy. After takeoff, I usually can relax, but for now.....

Maybe I will be lucky and get a good movie for my flight. Usually get stuck with chickflicks

The flight was soo long!!!!!!! 6 hours to go home to Seattle. The movie was Speed Racer. Not exactly a great movie, but at least it wasnt a chick flick

Well, im going to be flying again in the morning to San Diego. The nerves are starting to kick in again.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company