NYJETS waive Ben Graham

JETSFAN5180

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really good point. Who held last year the game Graham was inactive (when they gave Kapinos an audition)?

Was it Kellen Clemens? That would be good. This way he could get in the games and all. :)

1-M.Nugent extra point is Blocked (98-A.Odom), Center-85-J.Dearth, Holder-3-J.Kapinos.

it was kaponis

The Jets pull with in 16-10 and the momentum completely shifted.

All the defense had to do on the next series was to either create a turnover or force a 3 and out.

What happened however, was the Pats OLine physically dominated the Jets defense and Lamont Jordan ripped them to shreds.

A good defense performs in crucial situations.

Why weren't you swept away by Ike?

Wow dude that's a pretty effed up thing to say whether he's a Patriots fan or not.

come on dude, you know he was just playing. don't get bent out of shape over that. people have said a lot worse to you on here.

nah,,that was messed up to say to alk,,sorry,,a little over the top,,

i would be afraid to make that comment from just a pure 'future karma' point of view

come on dude, you know he was just playing. don't get bent out of shape over that. people have said a lot worse to you on here.

I'm not bent out of shape. Just pointing out that it's a f#cked up thing to say. Would you think it was funny if I asked one of you Jets fans why you weren't in the World Trade Center on 9/11?

I'm not bent out of shape. Just pointing out that it's a f#cked up thing to say. Would you think it was funny if asked one of you Jets fans why you weren't in the World Trade Center on 9/11?

Completely different scenario...but living in Florida I know first hand how destructive hurricanes can be.

I pray for those that experience it, and hope that those who were effected by it can recover quickly.

I don't have any remorse for a troll whose sole purpose in life, not on this board, but in life is to talk trash about football. He's no different than he was when he was told to stay away.

Completely different scenario...but living in Florida I know first hand how destructive hurricanes can be.

I pray for those that experience it, and hope that those who were effected by it can recover quickly.

I don't have any remorse for a troll whose sole purpose in life, not on this board, but in life is to talk trash about football. He's no different than he was when he was told to stay away.

So you're saying that his post didn't raise some valid points? Must have been a coincidence that you were the only Jets fan who wished death on him.

Completely different yet alot the same. Alot of people were affected in both. It's not funny to make jokes about either.

So you're saying that his post didn't raise some valid points? Must have been a coincidence that you were the only Jets fan who wished death on him.

If that was the case, I'm quite sure I would not be the only one to wish death on that clown.

But that's not the case, I don't wish death or harm on anyone. Just his computer and internet access.

He is surrounded by a great offense. All I'm saying is the defense held the Jets in the game until the 4th.

It just goes to show the Pats could put any smart QB out there and he will be pretty decent. I bet Cassel is allowed to open it up in the next few weeks and will be a pretty good qb. Maybe their is a potential qb controversy for the Pats in the future. :)

Archived