Bad Bernie

Hurls

If I could, I'd ask Torre why Bernie was playing still. After he hit that blistering 250 foot bomb to end the ninth, Crosby should have been out there. Bubba catches Uribe's ball that Bernie looked so old and slow on. Then he comes up with a rainmaker "throw" to Cano. It's a shame that he has to pull the rest of the team down with him in his final non-playoff Pinstriped year. So who's our CF next year? Juan Pierre? Damon?

If I could, I'd ask Torre why Bernie was playing still. After he hit that blistering 250 foot bomb to end the ninth, Crosby should have been out there. Bubba catches Uribe's ball that Bernie looked so old and slow on. Then he comes up with a rainmaker "throw" to Cano. It's a shame that he has to pull the rest of the team down with him in his final non-playoff Pinstriped year. So who's our CF next year? Juan Pierre? Damon?

crosby has never really gotten a chance to play every day and show what he can do.

as far as next year goes, i would hate to see damon in pinstripes. pierre would be interesting but i don't thing he is going anywhere. i am really hoping Melky gets a shot to win the job during spring training. it's time to get younger and shed some of the payroll.

Archived