So my 16 year ole son has his 1st real girlfriend

afosomf

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when do i tell him to keep his club in his pants?

it makes me shudder a bit that are baby boy could be boinking some chick.

tell him u will cut off his wii wii if he decides to have sex with her :P haahaha

no just explain about how sex works and how it should be with someone special...

something a long the line

My son is one of those dying breed, he cannot lie and is a real good kid.

i refuse and hate to believe he may be corrupted by this chick.

I want him to wait for college like 124 did or better yet for marriage

I was just busting chops. Your son sounds like an awesome kid. And he will still be an awesome kid when his gal pal is "on the knob". :) Seriously, my son is 10, and I have been giving him age appropriate sex talks for the last few years. My wife and I are determined to make sure he has all the necessary information--how girls get pregnant, birth control, ways to "have fun" without going all the way and being safe, etc.--when the time comes, no pun intended. Make sure you talk to your son about all things sexual, especially since he now has a girlfriend.

I was just busting chops. Your son sounds like an awesome kid. And he will still be an awesome kid when his gal pal is "on the knob". :) Seriously, my son is 10, and I have been giving him age appropriate sex talks for the last few years. My wife and I are determined to make sure he has all the necessary information--how girls get pregnant, birth control, ways to "have fun" without going all the way and being safe, etc.--when the time comes, no pun intended. Make sure you talk to your son about all things sexual, especially since he now has a girlfriend.

You & your wife discuss "ways to have fun without going all the way" with your 10 yr old??

Cool. :shock:

Be honest

at his age you were busting at the seams, literally, to get after some girl. Explain to him that sexuality is more special than people think. That it belongs to him and only him. Let him know that judgement and character are more important than feeling good for a short time and he should understand he just isn't old enough to deal with sex right now but one day he will and he will enjoy it appropriately.

Here's what my dad told me when I was 16/17- (i'm paraphrasing)

"Son, your body is a crazy thing. It will make you think something your mind will consider stupid. Don't listen to your body. Your mom and I have raised you to be respectful to women and to respect yourself. Right now you just aren't old enough to get what sex is and does. Please trust me on this."

old man was right.

You & your wife discuss "ways to have fun without going all the way" with your 10 yr old??

Cool. :shock:

I can't recall one word from my dad regarding a sex talk

i learned from penthouse/playboy like most kids in 70's. Sex was a taboo subject in those days.

Christ i do not feel real comfortable telling him these details...maybe i should

leave a penthouse under his pillow. lol

Be honest

at his age you were busting at the seams, literally, to get after some girl. Explain to him that sexuality is more special than people think. That it belongs to him and only him. Let him know that judgement and character are more important than feeling good for a short time and he should understand he just isn't old enough to deal with sex right now but one day he will and he will enjoy it appropriately.

Here's what my dad told me when I was 16/17- (i'm paraphrasing)

"Son, your body is a crazy thing. It will make you think something your mind will consider stupid. Don't listen to your body. Your mom and I have raised you to be respectful to women and to respect yourself. Right now you just aren't old enough to get what sex is and does. Please trust me on this."

old man was right.

Please tell me you and your Dad had this conversation at The Doll House or Scores. :) Seriously, your Dad sound like a great person, and he gave you some very solid advice. The proof is that you remember it so well.

i learned from penthouse/playboy like most kids in 70's. Sex was a taboo subject in those days.

Christ i do not feel real comfortable telling him these details...maybe i should

in this day & age & cyber world, I doubt you need to talk about specifics. the general morality route should be fine. no lap dancing til he's 18 though

You must get over this attitude FAST. You're his Dad and he respects you. "The talk" should be from you. Don't expect him to become informed through the schools or his friends. Why don't you go to the bookstore or online to check out age appropriate texts that explain the "birds & bees". This will break the ice, and you can get into some of the particulars. As for giving him a Penthouse Magazine: Make sure you also provide some skin sensitive lubrication. :) You don't want him chaffing right out of the shoot. Also, Leg Show and Juggs could be a backup plan with the mags.

Please tell me you and your Dad had this conversation at The Doll House or Scores. :) Seriously, your Dad sound like a great person, and he gave you some very solid advice. The proof is that you remember it so well.

lol

no.

My parents knew ALL of my friends and their families. They knew my buddies were banging everything and everybody and knew I was not. They got scared and talked to me before I validated my V card.

My dad is a kick ass human being. He gave me my love of the Jets, Yankees, and my respect for myself and women. I was the last person I knew to lose my virginity and I am proud of that.

I hope this dude's son learns this as well.

lol

no.

My parents knew ALL of my friends and their families. They knew my buddies were banging everything and everybody and knew I was not. They got scared and talked to me before I validated my V card.

My dad is a kick ass human being. He gave me my love of the Jets, Yankees, and my respect for myself and women. I was the last person I knew to lose my virginity and I am proud of that.

I hope this dude's son learns this as well.

I'd give you & your dad rep but I'm past my quota for today! :)

quote : My son is one of those dying breed, he cannot lie and is a real good kid.

i refuse and hate to believe he may be corrupted by this chick.

I want him to wait for college like 124 did or better yet for marriage

A dying breed it is, good morales will prevail with those who know better

when do i tell him to keep his club in his pants?

it makes me shudder a bit that are baby boy could be boinking some chick.

wait i am confused..

what makes u think your son MAY be bonking some chick, but you are SURE some other parents son isnt bonking your daughter?????

It is real scary to think of this possibility

His GF's sister is a friend of my daughter and is experienced in life's way

It's going to happen eventually. You shouldn't worry about it happening - it will sooner or later. Just feel good about raising him to be practical, responsible and respectful. Oh, and tell him not to fall in love - 16 is way too young to feel that stuff...and dear gawd, that can wreak havoc. No falling in love!

It's going to happen eventually. You shouldn't worry about it happening - it will sooner or later. Just feel good about raising him to be practical, responsible and respectful. Oh, and tell him not to fall in love - 16 is way too young to feel that stuff...and dear gawd, that can wreak havoc. No falling in love!

DietrichCabaret.jpg

my kid will fall hard...he is too nice if such exists

Archived