So my 16 year ole son has his 1st real girlfriend

afosomf

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're here, it's just most women choose not to look for them.

You may be right....I 'dunno.........some women are just stupid, stubborn, self-loathing or Lord knows what, and some men are just selfish dooshies.

I have never seen a woman taking advatantage of a guy that did not sign up for it. These are the dudes that date "up" and have to have that perfect arm candy. It's a form of self-loathing too. "she may be a biatch, but she has perfect boobs!" - never mind that you'll be paying the $15K to assist in her fight against gravity soon enough. ;)

Bottom line, there are a lot of confused people out there.

We're here, it's just most women choose not to look for them.

Yeah i consider myself one of the nice guys but the only reason they are dieing off is because girls dont like nice guys and end up taking advantage of them. so guys are forced to be dickheads

Most nice guys are ugly so we're stuck being attracted to the d!ckheads. :Banane43:

You may be right....I 'dunno.........some women are just stupid, stubborn, self-loathing or Lord knows what, and some men are just selfish dooshies.

I have never seen a woman taking advatantage of a guy that did not sign up for it. These are the dudes that date "up" and have to have that perfect arm candy. It's a form of self-loathing too. "she may be a biatch, but she has perfect boobs!" - never mind that you'll be paying the $15K to assist in her fight against gravity soon enough. ;)

Bottom line, there are a lot of confused people out there.

preach it sister, preach it!

;)

when do i tell him to keep his club in his pants?

it makes me shudder a bit that are baby boy could be boinking some chick.

you tell him he can make a baby or get crabs if he doesn't put a lid on it

then he'll tell you she'll get an abortion or he'll get pills for the crabs

then you remind him she may decide to have the baby, and there is nothing he can do about it, and will have to be financially respossible, and herpes is FOREVER

a boy ?

that's nothing, what do you think HER dad is thinking ;)

dont worry kids are doing IT at 12yrs now of days so 16 isnt that bad.. just tell him to wrap it up or make him babysit an infant so he knows what he will be getting hisself into if he doesnt pritect his self and tell him always to remember

When in doubt PULL OUT!!!!! cant be stressed enough:p

he can always go on that reality show where kids take care of other peoples kids..and then he will know

when do i tell him to keep his club in his pants?

it makes me shudder a bit that are baby boy could be boinking some chick.

My son is 19 and on girl number... well, whatever number it is, i lost count. I had the "talk" with my boy when he was 14 or so. That was the night he asked me why girls had boobs and why it was so hard to resist starin' at em'. I looked at him and said, "Ah, boob man eh?" ;)

Anyway, my basic point is that you should have told him about keepin' his club in his pants long before he turned 16. lol

You know, I really can't understand this mentality of dating but not having sex. It never made any sense to me. The way kids are obsessed about dating, if they really aren't actually having sex, then that explains why this generation is full of pussies.

I think I missed the memo where having sex makes you a man.

Many view sex as a lifetime commitment used as a gift that should be saved to seal the ties of marriage. Others think that abstaining from sex throughout a serious relationship keeps that relationship at an even more personal level, by sharing the same difficult goal: saving sex for marriage. On a statistics level, studies have shown that a couple is more likely to break up after sex is introduced into the relationship, and sexually active people usually have relationships that last much less than their abstaining counterparts.

There are many things making this generation full of pussies. This isn't one of them. Then almost every generation since before the Renaissance to this day are also full of pussies.

There was no dating until maybe 80 years ago. Before then it was courtship, which is considerably different, plus marriage was actually a lifetime commitment back then.

Dating today is completely different. I don't see how my comment can be construed the way you're construing it.

C'mon man, have you spoke to the average person around my age? You're too idealistic old man.

Archived