Will the METS repeat

00tonytone

Last years scenerio. I thought they were going to miss the playoffs again, but it looks like thanks to Milwaukee the mets will at least make wildcard this year, but with the mets bullpen it doesnt matter, they wont be playing much in october.

You never know. October is a different animal. For starters, you only need 4 starters, and in some cases 3. You can use one of those starters for the pen. The Mets could go with Santana/Pedro/Pelfrey and then have Perez go into the pen, or better yet, Pelfrey in the pen throwing darts. Pedro would be good too but I don't think he could pitch 2 days in a row. Or, you can just go with the 4 horses, and put Niese (I'd put him on the post season roster) and Stokes in the pen, and just piece it together somehow.

Moron Forum thataway >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHY DO U have links that HIJACK computer, some people could really get complicated by that and get offline. I feel for u , if in life your enjoyment comes from spamming .

Dont click on 5180's links, it will open hundreds of those blank webpages and infect pc. Good one for showing him Moron forum thataway

JetNation has a baseball forum............TRUTH

The links in my signature are legitimate and not spam,infectous or blank web pages........LIES.

Mets are done. F them!! I've had it with those bozos. It's football season and football season only as far as I'm concerned!!!!

What are you talking about? The Mets look pretty solid to get a least a wild card spot right now. If you paid attention, and the Mets and Phillies both win out. The Mets win the division also due to their head to head record. Please pay attention.

What are you talking about? The Mets look pretty solid to get a least a wild card spot right now. If you paid attention, and the Mets and Phillies both win out. The Mets win the division also due to their head to head record. Please pay attention.

I think you're asking too much there with him Zeebers. :biggrin:

We must take 3 of 4 from the cubbies -- or we are f--ked - a 2 game lead in the WC Going into Tuesday would keep my heart rate down -- remember the good ol days when you felt safe with a 4 run lead -- or at least 1 relief pitcher you could count on - it will be a long week

Ok, before everyone freaks out. The numbers for the wild card are still in the Mets favor. The last 7 games are at home, and the Mets play pretty decent ball at home. Lets say they finish 4-3 which is "reasonable", Milwaukee would have to go 5-1 just to tie. If the Mets had to, I think Santana can go 2 more times. Hopefully, he won't have to. I feel like the jinx, every time I think they're in a good spot and post something positive they proceed to lose 3 or 4 in a row. Fingers crossed. Lets go METS! They're our only hope for postseason baseball in NEW YORK.

Ok, before everyone freaks out. The numbers for the wild card are still in the Mets favor. The last 7 games are at home, and the Mets play pretty decent ball at home. Lets say they finish 4-3 which is "reasonable", Milwaukee would have to go 5-1 just to tie. If the Mets had to, I think Santana can go 2 more times. Hopefully, he won't have to. I feel like the jinx, every time I think they're in a good spot and post something positive they proceed to lose 3 or 4 in a row. Fingers crossed. Lets go METS! They're our only hope for postseason baseball in NEW YORK.

Im just not sure they can win 4 games.:)

We must take 3 of 4 from the cubbies -- or we are f--ked - a 2 game lead in the WC Going into Tuesday would keep my heart rate down -- remember the good ol days when you felt safe with a 4 run lead -- or at least 1 relief pitcher you could count on - it will be a long week

These jerk offs have proven to me that a

7 run lead isn't safe. :biggrin:

Hey Zeebers..... STFU already. jko:biggrin:

Archived