i wanna see this game

Blackout

http://www.streethop.com/rapnews/145747-g-malone-crooked-i-among-celebs-onboard-celebrity-softball-game-azusa-ca.html

A host of Los Angeles' urban celebrities are set to play softball in the city of Azusa, California in October, and the best part is they are doing it for charity.

The celebrity softball game - hosted by the City of Azusa, City Council Member Robert Gonzales, and the event's organizer Flawless - have put together the game to help bring together the city's community, with the game's profits going to non-profit Azusa Golden Days Activities Committee to benefit children athletic programs.

"I've been a longtime supporter of urban communities like Azusa, and I always try to do my part to give back," Flawless told BallerStatus.com. "We called a few friends, and everyone was excited to be a part of the event, and show their sportsmanship for the kids."

Rappers Glasses Malone, Crooked I, Topic and Krondon of Strong Arm Steady, and actors such as Noel G, Emilio Rivera, Katy Segal and Johnathan Togo, among several others are all expected to participate.

The event takes place on Sunday night (October 5) at 6 PM at the Field of Dreams. Admission is free for children under 3, $1.00 for children from 3-12, and $2.00 for those 13 and over.

There will also be giveaways such as t-shirts, shoes, and music from the sponsors - WhoIsGMalone.com, Streetwise Clothing, Vlado Footwear and Koch Records.

The game kicks off an entire week long slate of activities following the game, including the annual Azusa Golden Days Parade on Saturday (October 11).

With a few weeks before the event kicks off, Flawless urges any artists or celebs to contact him at flawless@thablockdvdmag.com if they are interested in being involved in the game.

For more information about the event, visit WhoIsGmalone.com.

Archived