~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers MONDAY NIGHT Thread~~~~

InstantClassic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya, maybe it's correct in england but we're in the USA.... Although I do enjoy the spelling of Amoeba and really despise it spelled Ameba, but other than that I can't stand the Brits just throwing O's before the beginning and randomly throughout words, it really makes looking up science articles a pain in the ass for research. However, I digress..go Jets

i heard a rumour about that ;)

It doesn't feel like Gameday at all but I'm ready for this game and it will start feeling like Gameday around 3, 4pm today.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!

We must, MUST open up this offense and let Brett throw the ball more and deep. Brett is at his best when attempting around 35 passes a game, lets let Brett do his thing. This game isn't going to be won 13-10 and with the ground game, not a chance. This game is going to be won threw the air especially with SD having a banged up Tomlinson. Yes I know they have Sproles but they won't hand off to him 20 times.

This game HAS to be Rivers to Chambers, Jackson & Gates with Favre to Cotchery, Coles & Keller/Franks/Baker/Stuckey.

It doesn't feel like Gameday at all but I'm ready for this game and it will start feeling like Gameday around 3, 4pm today.

We must, MUST open up this offense and let Brett throw the ball more and deep. Brett is at his best when attempting around 35 passes a game, lets let Brett do his thing. This game isn't going to be won 13-10 and with the ground game, not a chance. This game is going to be won threw the air especially with SD having a banged up Tomlinson. Yes I know they have Sproles but they won't hand off to him 20 times.

This game HAS to be Rivers to Chambers, Jackson & Gates with Favre to Cotchery, Coles & Keller/Franks/Baker/Stuckey.

I know most of you people dont know me, but I want to say good luck.

To win, you guys must throw about 70% of the time, and mix in some runs, in passing situations. That has worked on us the last 2 weeks.

I think the Chargers need to start establishing the run, they have gotten away from it, and have struggled.

Should be a fun game, I am very nervous.

See you at the game, if you are going.

GO JETS!

I wanna see Brett throw the damn ball today and actually take over the game.

Seeing the highlights from the Dolphin game I realize they have the balls we lack. Only a team with balls would run the plays they did, not once but 4 times!

The JETS need balls like that.

I've never had a banged up tomlinson but if they have sproles they should seriously get that checked out.

i digress though .go jets

Agree that it doesn't feel like gameday. We haven't had a Non Holiday MNF game in a Long time. I agree that we should have success throwing the ball, but I'd like to see us establish a running game too (Not on every 1st down though Schotty) OUTSIDE of the red zone. Jamal Williams has looked like a shadow of his former self in the middle of the 3-4 and I wouldn't be surprised if we could have success running up the middle, mixing in some outside runs from Leon (Who just NEEDS to be on the field more).

They have some GREAT talent on both sides of the ball, so the coaching staff can not afford to **** the bed today. They need to be 100% prepared for this and the players need to execute if we're to stand a chance.

If we get inside the 5 and run the ball three straight times again and fail to score then Mangini & Schottenheimer should be fired by Tuesday afternoon and Steve Mariucchi should be brought in off of the NFL Network.

Win this for the awesome Philip Rivers face Jets.

I can't wait for tomorrow to don the Matt Leinart photos after our 2-1 start.

Y? cuz you live in florida and are forced to watch the stupid dolphins unless you have the ticket..lol dont worry im in the same boat:p

Bro..I would NEVER watch a fish game if the Jets were on. You can catch me at a local bar every Sunday to watch the Jets...no matter what the record.

I just love primetime games bc you are put on notice. The whole country is watching. It's time to prove them wrong about us.

Man I was pretty relaxed all day but in the last 30 minutes or so I've really gotten pumped up and am ready to go here. LETS GO JETS! Lets air it the **** out and take down San Diegon in their own house to get to 2-1. Being 1-2 overall and in the AFC with Buffalo leading the division at 3-0 would not be a good start to the season. This is a HUGE game.

J

E

T

S

JETS

JETS

JETS

!!!!!!!!

Jets will win this game 20-17.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUMPED RIGHT NOW!!!

Could be the caffiene.....Who knows. LOL

Anyways, we need a huge performance tonight. We need to start early, if we get off to a slow start IMO it could very well start to pile on. If we get off to a good start the 0-2 Chargers may very well begin to doubt themselves. Lets take it to the bastards!! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Archived