~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers MONDAY NIGHT Thread~~~~

InstantClassic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we had just went with the spread offense, slants, quick outs from the beginning, we would have won this game. Instead we ran screens to ****ing TJ, and ran the nobody knows what we're doing on offense offense.

Gross incompetence. Will they learn from this, or do I have to watch more of this ****ty offense again next week?

If we had just went with the spread offense, slants, quick outs from the beginning, we would have won this game. Instead we ran screens to ****ing TJ, and ran the nobody knows what we're doing on offense offense.

Gross incompetence. Will they learn from this, or do I have to watch more of this ****ty offense again next week?

The defense did not show up. The offense actually did in the second half.

If the defense makes a single play in the second half, we had a serious shot atcoming back.

Haaaaaha

That's a joke right? You can't be serious?

If not I apologize. I know you had to be kidding

Archived